Two Couple

A fine morning

"It is a good day!" Hayoung smiled.

Today is the first day of school after a spring break. Hayoung feels so excited because today is also her first day as senior and her final year as highschool student!

"Don't be so happy, it will become worst day" Suho joking

"Shhh, you make it worse" Hayoung replied madly

Suho chuckled.

Hayoung and Suho are neighbors since they were child and they always went to school together, if Hayoung's driver is not make it then it will Suho's driver and it continue.

Beryln Highschool

Student 1 - Oh here they come!!
Student 2 - They always stick to each other. I wish I also like them...
Student 3 - Shit ohmyeon couple, their aura really fits.

As usual people always talk about them. Suho try to give his best smile while Hayoung really uncomfortable with it even she always get this attention she is still not used to it.

"OhMyeon" couple is well-known. Hayoung even like it. OhMyeon stands for Oh and Junmyeon. And the meaning is so beautiful, "When it comes". Everyone could not deny it really fits with them. Everytime they are together, they always got the attention. [ 오면 ]

Hayoung and Suho are also classmates. What a fate!

Hayoung and Suho are not really interact in the class. They will do their own work and did not bother each other. They are also rarely talk, maybe it is their habits and that what makes everyone confused about them.

Classmate 1 : This is what we want not them.
Classmate 2 : Their rivals!!!!
Classmate 3 : Finally our king and queen are here.
Classmate 4 : Welcome Mr Oh and Miss Park!

And everybody clapped.

Oh Sehun and Park Chorong walked into the classroom together. Another couple; hunrong. They greeted all the classmates. They are liked by everyone.

Hayoung knows who is but she did not bother to look at. She sighed. She saw some of her classmates give her glare. Hayoung don't like this comparison. She knows her classmates don't really like her presence. But what can she do? She really wants to make a friend before graduated. She wants a good connection with her classmates. She can't help but dying inside.

Hayoung look at Suho but this boy just act like nothing happened. Suho knows this too, ayy this boy! If she can have his behaviour.. Hayoung's thought.

Ringgggggggg

"Good morning students, how was your holiday? Is it good? I hope you are." Mr. Choi greeted

Suho did not interested with this so he look away to window.

"I can't wait for summer" Suho inner thoughts.

Suho feels like someone is looking at him so he give a look. Ahh Suho know this girl. She always look at him. Everytime he look at it back she will avoid the eye contact and act natural.
Suho shrugged, he don't even want to bother about it.

Recess time

"Yow! Oh Sehun." Chorong approached her best friend.

Sehun reply the greeting with a smile.

"How your first lecture? I saw your bored face just now, what happened? You said you want to study hard. Is that what you mean?" Sehun said loudly

"Oh I don't like English so not that one"

Sehun chocked. And they share the laugh.

Hayoung who sit two tables from them give them a look.

Classmate : Lol, don't tell me you're jealous. What a drama.

Sehun and Chorong look at Hayoung as soon they hear it. Hayoung hate this. She knew this will happened. Hayoung smirked.

Hayoung did not reply to it and just went outside class to the toilet.

"Fuvk. Why would I?" Hayoung shouted while washed her face.

Hayoung really did not mean it. She look at them because she just feel to look at it. People always misunderstand with her action since she have a fierce look. That is not her fault. Oh God.

This is what people do not understand. Hayoung try to be friendly but she can't. She can't face people who have bad thought about her. That's why her bad rumors are everywhere.

"What happened?" Suho approached

Hayoung shocked by the greeting.

"Are they still talk bad about you?" Suho asked

Hayoung smile and walked to the class without answering him. Suho sighed. He know Hayoung well. She only talk when she want it.

Both of them understand each other so much, they will not push for it. This is the key why they being friend for a long time.

"Suho is right. Today is a worse" Hayoung thoughts