"Leave." She tries to say confidently but it comes out like a plead. "Now."

Tweety chuckles that handsome laugh of his, making shivers go down her spine and that familiar burning ache blossom through her body. "I just got here."

"How did you find me?"

"You don't blend in; you're too beautiful to blend in."

"My boyfriend'll be here any second, Tweety."

His face splits into his panty-dropping smirk. "I'd love to meet him."

"Please just leave."

"We need to talk." Tweety says, tossing another picture onto the nightstand before picking up one of Jax's cigarettes to light for himself. "Here." He offers it to the woman standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"I quit, thanks."

"Wow, you're boring now. You're not that hell raiser you were in high school."

"Shit happens." She responds, her heart beating in her throat. "You gotta get outta here."

"Not until we talk."

"Fuck- fine. I'm off next Thursday after four. We can talk at the diner off the main road."

"Sounds good, baby." He winks, stepping toward her as she backs herself against the doorframe, breathing hard. Tweety grabs her jaw and kisses her hard making her head spin, his hands snaking down to her ass.

If she's being honest, she kinda missed the way Tweety's kisses turn her on but the bad outweighs the good.

Sophia shoves him back, keeping her eyes down as he exits the room, leaving her alone and somewhat scared.

Sophia lowers herself to the floor, her thumbnail between her teeth as she lowkey panics, her heart racing.

Jax finally joins her and he frowns when he sees her on the floor. "You okay?"

"Yeah." She nods, her eyes stuck on the floor.

Jax sits across from her against the bed, sliding her a beer before opening his own. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing." She forces a smile, tilting her head back against the wall. Sophia scoots over to him, leaning against him. "Kiss me."

Jax chuckles and does as he's told, his ringed hand sliding to the side of her face as he kisses her hard. She lets out a soft noise, moving to straddle his lap. He holds her hips, shoving them down towards his, eliciting twin moans from the couple. Sophia twists her fingers in his long hair, her lips against his neck as Jax's hands slide up her shirt.

Sophia can't get the way Tweety kissed her out of her mind as Jax goes down on her. She sighs quietly causing the blonde to look up at her from between her thighs.

"Everything okay?" He asks, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Sorry, I'm just a little preoccupied." She whispers back, pulling her panties on before sitting up against the wall behind the bed. "Just a lot on my mind."

Jax nods, feeling awful for putting his club business on her plate along with her dying dad and crazy ex. "Sorry." He says, sitting across from her on the bed. "Anything you, uh, wanna talk about?"

"No, I'm okay." She smiles at him, feeling safe and heard with him. Jax returns the smile and holds his arm out for her to cuddle against him. She chuckles and slides by him, stretching her long legs out in front of him. "You said you had something you wanted to tell me?"