seven

Patrick Verona as Gabriel "Gabe" Morrison

+++

After Tweety picked up his car a couple days ago, Sophia hasn't seen him around town. She's relieved but also somewhat uneasy, he could be hiding- waiting for her somewhere but she pushes that out of her head when she sees her boyfriend roll into the shop.

"Hey babe." Jax says, pressing a kiss to her cheek as he throws his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey." She smiles back, wrapping him in a hug. Jax has been easing her into his lifestyle, she still doesn't know the entire truth about the club but she'll know soon enough.

Hell, if she can tell Jax about her life in Modesto, he can tell Soph about his twisted MC life. He plans on telling her more tonight when they get together after her shift at the garage.

Sophia's blue eyes glaze over when she sees a familiar car drive past the shop real slow. Her heart drops into her stomach as she freezes, her hands wringing together nervously. "Soph?" Jax asks, bending over slightly to catch her eye line. "You okay?"

"Huh?" She tears her eyes from the street and forces a smile with a nod. "Yeah."

Jax doesn't believe her but drops the subject. "What's going on with your car now?" He nods to the jacked up Chevy in the last stall.

"Lifting it." She responds.

"Again?"

"Again." Sophia grins, picking up her rag to wipe her hands off. "Wanna help me? I got new tires and rims and I gotta cut the frame-"

"What!?" Jax laughs. "Tires that you have to cut your frame for aren't worth the headache."

"Oh shut up and help me." She smiles back, elbowing him playfully. Jax laughs again as he picks up a tape measure, that same slow rolling car creeps past the shop again.

He slips into the office to file through the old paperwork for Tweety's invoice. He reads the description of the car and his face drops.

Tweety is still in town and probably isn't leaving anytime soon.

He's thrown into protective mode as he heads back out to the shop, keeping a look out for that orange and white 1970 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado.

+++

Sophia sighs to herself as she pulls the garage doors shut, her brain aching from an incoming headache she can't wait to drink away with her boyfriend.

She locks her car, leaving it parked out in front of the stall. She then heads to the clubhouse to take a shower before Jax comes by.

Sophia keeps her back turned as she dries off, humming along to a song playing on the radio she's added into the room. She doesn't hear the dorm room door shut as she pulls on one of Jax's t-shirts, her hair wrapped up in a towel.

"I missed you." She hears behind her. Sophia slowly turns and sees her ex-boyfriend standing there in his 'bad boy' jailbird glory. Her stomach sinks and her heart flutters at the sight of Tweety fuckin Handler looking more devilishly handsome than ever.

"What're you doing here?" She asks, frozen in place as he steps closer.

"I got released early by mistake, wanted to see you before they realized they fucked up and lock me up for a couple more years." She suppresses a shutter as Tweety looks her over. "Damn, why did I ever let you go?"

"Seriously?" She scoffs. "I was done being your human punching bag."

"Sorry you feel like that." He says, turning his green eyes to the various pictures hanging around the room. "You've got a type, huh?" He glances between his reflection and the man's mugshot stuck between the frame and mirror.

Shatter The Glass - Jax Tellerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें