five

It's been a couple days since Sophia called Jax a piece of shit and she just feels awful. She's been looking for him to apologize but when she comes near him, he walks away.

During her time at the bar, she watches the blonde head to the bathroom. She follows, cornering him in the cramped room.

"What the hell!?" Jax jumps, tucking himself away as he looks over his shoulder at the brunette. "The fuck do you want?"

"Jax, listen." She grabs his arm when he starts toward the door. "Jax- Jax!" She shouts, her voice echoing throughout the room, silencing the few conversations. "Can I talk to you?" She asks, her blue eyes running over the others in the room. "Please?"

Jax rolls his eyes and walks back to his old dorm room. "What. Talk." He snaps, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Jax." She says, leaning against the dresser across from him. "For calling you a piece of shit." He keeps his eyes down. Sophia grabs his jaw and lifts his chin. "I'm sorry."

Jax's gaze moves from those blue eyes looking back at him to her pretty lips. She tucks one between her teeth, a soft pink hue coloring her cheeks. He suddenly grabs the sides of her face and kisses her deeply, standing to press her back against the dresser.

She gasps softly, letting him pull her close and start kissing down her neck, tearing her flannel shirt open, the buttons clicking when they land. Jax's hands slide down her waist, gripping her hips.

Sophia pushes him away, breathing hard. "Fuck." She runs her hand over her face.

Jax has that smirk on his face as he pushes his long hair out of his face, sitting down on the bed. "You okay, darlin'?"

"I'm not gonna be a fuckin cum bucket." She states, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Not some 'sweetbutt' you can fuck because you're bored or just want to drop a load."

"I never said you were." Jax responds, leaning on his elbow against his knee.

Sophia nods and glances over at him, her body tingling from that look he gives back. "But if we're gonna fuck around, I need to know if it's strictly dickly or not."

"Strictly dickly?" He chuckles. "Never heard that before."

"You probably don't even talk to the girls you bang. It's probably just an ass smack and they're on their way, huh?" Sophia scoffs, shaking her head. "Listen, I came in here to apologize, not to-"

"Not to what? If you didn't want to fuck around, you'd have left by now."

Sophia licks her lips.

He's right.

She shakes her head again and gives him another once over. Jax can practically feel the horniness radiating off of her. It's obvious that she's at a crossroads with her wants and needs.

Sophia reaches out and runs her fingers over a gash that cuts through his bruising cheek. "What happened?"

"Hard to say." He responds, his eyes running over her face.

"I bet you have some really cool stories. You've probably seen some shit."

"That's the outlaw life, baby." He flashes that smirk of his that makes her body thrum. "What about you? What was it like with Tweety Handler?"

She stands silent for a couple long seconds before she finally settles on an answer. "Unpredictable." She chuckles weakly.

"How so?" He asks, leaning back on his elbows.

"Just, you know, high schoolers being high schoolers." She sits next to him, sighing heavily.

"You gotta tell me how he got that name."