"I'm kidding, love, don't worry," George leaned forward and kissed the top of her head as she let out a breath of relief. He chuckled softly against her hair, "But unless you want to go for round two, I suggest we table this discussion for another day."

Cosette glanced down and saw an outline of his growing erection against the material of his briefs and her heart rate started to pick up. She knew that they had to go back to the party but she did contemplate his offer for a second.

She tilted her chin up and smiled at George before pressing her lips against his for a short kiss, "Zip me up?" Cosette asked before turning around.

Just like before, George collected all of Cosette's hair and pushed it to one side over her shoulder. He ran his fingers along the straps but before he fixed her dress, he dipped his head down to gently kiss her neck. The soft touch sent a chill down Cosette's spine which only spread over her body when he finally zipped her up slowly.

"George," she whispered when his lips continued to trail over her neck. He hummed against her skin and Cosette sucked in a breath as she turned around in his grasp, "We can't spend all night in here."

"We could," he suggested as his eyes landed on her lips.

"We can't," Cosette repeated. The idea of someone coming looking for her was starting to send her into a panic. Nick was probably wondering where she was and there was a good chance that Alice was trying to find her. The longer she stayed hidden in this room with George the more questions there would be.

And this was exactly what caused her and George to fight in the first place.

Cosette had a plan when she arrived at the manor. She was supposed to apologize for everything she said. She needed George to know that she wanted to be with him and she didn't want to let anyone's opinions get in her way.

But the look of concern on Cosette's face reminded George of what he was supposed to tell Cosette when he saw her. He didn't want to rush her into anything and as long as he finally had Cosette, he wasn't going to complain.

"Hey," he whispered as he tilted her chin up, wanting her full attention. "Cosette I don't want you to feel pressured into jumping into anything you aren't ready for. I get it, okay? I get why you're anxious about people finding out about us and if you want to keep this just between us for now, I'm okay with that."

Cosette felt a weight lifted off her shoulders and in lack of finding the right words, she draped her arms over George's shoulders and connected their lips in a spirited kiss. George smiled against her lips and held her face firmly as he kissed her for what he hoped wouldn't be the last time tonight.

"Thank you," Cosette's voice was shaky as they parted, but George's gentle smile was the assurance that she needed. She nodded her head slightly, "I know that no one else matters when it comes to us, I just don't want to drop this on everyone out of nowhere."

"I'm fine with keeping this a secret," George told her again. "It'll be hard not to kiss you everytime I see you, but I'll survive."

"Will you?" She teased and before he could lean down to kiss her again, Cosette pushed on his chest. "George Weasley, if you don't finish getting dressed-"

"Okay, okay," he sighed and reluctantly backed up. He reached for his pants that were crumbled up at the end of the bed and slid them on before looking for his belt and one of his shoes that somehow ended up getting lost.

Cosette, for the most part, was dressed. Her dress was on and zipped up and her heels weren't lost, but she couldn't find her underwear. Granted, she didn't really need any with this dress. The material was thick enough and dark enough where nothing was visible through it, but she couldn't necessarily leave it in this room.