Chapter 24 - Unedited

Alexander watched as Ari laid huddled in ball on the hotel bed, the breathless crying had stopped and only silently tears fell down her beautiful face. Just looking at her face Alexander knew he had failed, that him and Christian had failed her just like they had when they left her. Christian was sat on the end of the bed starring out of the window. He hadn't said a word since they had left the cabin and Alex doubted he'd say much for the next couple of days.

"I want to know what you did to him." The harsh sound of her voice cut the twins like ice. Alex looked at Christian, but it was as though Christian hadn't even heard her speak. "Don't you dare ignore me? You have no fucking right'

"Oh shut up Arabella, I have every fucking right to ignore you" The venomous tone of his voice silenced everyone. "You just had to fucking run didn't you. You couldn't face the situation head on could you and nowwe've failed you" His voice broke at the end and the sobs where bodying shaking. Alexander had never ever seen Christian break down like that.

**

Ashton wasn't someone who would missed Christian knew that much. It's not that he didn't trust Alexander to do what needed to be done, he just knew he had to be the one to do it. Christian knew Ari couldn't survive the public humiliation, as at least that's how she would see it. And Christian knew this would destroy her. Seeing her fragile body left used killed him inside. There were no words to describe the raw anguish and rage he felt. But Ashton would soon know. Christian didn't need words. The cabin was completely off the books in the middle of nowhere, no one knew about it... which actually made in the perfect place.