Chapter 2 - Unedited

Promptly at 8 the next morning, the intercom rang signaling that her car had arrived. She'd give the twins their dues they stuck to their word. David greeted her in an unusually happy tone. Arabella had dressed to the tone of her mood this morning her beige 4inch heels showed off her skinny ankles. The black tailored suit trousers and cream v neck jumper was sophisticated yet casual. She arrived 15 minutes early due to David's skilful driving, they'd even had time to drop in at Starbucks. Alexander was waiting in reception for her. Staring up at Alex she realised, in the fours years she hadn't seen him he'd actually grown from the 6ft1 teenager to the 6ft4 24 year old man, although he remindered her of a Viking warrior that should have been yielding a sword not holding a sack of paperwork.

"Morning" he greeted in happy tone. God it wasn't even 9 yet and everyone was so fucking happy. "Still not a morning person then princess" She glared at him for both taking a dig at her about being grumpy in the morning and calling her Princess. She marched off ahead of him, then realised she didn't have a clue where she was going. "Third door" she could hear the smirk in his voice. Just as she was about to open the door, Christian stepped out.

"Fuck Alex, I thought you got lost" he growled. Chris most defiantly was not a morning person. "Oh morning beautiful" He said looking at Arabella, she just glared and growled at him while marching past him and through the door. Looking around the room she realised the twins shared an office, part of her had expected them to stop sharing so much over the years, surely it got annoying always having someone in your personal space. The north wall was glass giving a brilliant view of New York. The east wall however was just a wall of books. With a massive desk situated in front of it. She knew the black leather chair was Christians and the navy one was Alexander's however it looked as if the boys were using a circular table that was situated in front of glass wall, it held their laptops and papers and prints. All the chairs had been removed from it via three. Arabella sat on the black leather sofa and waited for the twins to join her. Both sat across from her.

"Right well, we'll brief you on what we expect and so fourth, current projects. Our diary which will become your diary. The up and coming social events..." Arabella raised her hand cutting Alex off

"Look guys, I really appreciate you even considering me for the position but I can't take it"

"Well you're going to have to" Chris growled. Alex gave him a warning look. They'd stayed up half the night discussing their game play and already Chris was losing his temper. They agreed to treat her exactly how they did then they were teenagers, the old nicknames everything to try and make her realise how much she missed them.

"And whys that?" Ari demanded. Alex couldn't help but feel turned on and he knew his brother would just be itching her have her over his knee.

"We cancelled the other interviews. There's no one else" Chris answered

"Well find someone else" She added, the frown between her eyebrows deepening and her green eyes narrowing. Alex had to clench his fist to stop himself from yanking her blond hair into his hand and assaulting her rude mouth. Her lack of respect was going to get her mouth into serious trouble in the near future.

"If you keep thinking about walking out of that door Princess, I'll personally make it my mission to make sure no other publishing company even considers hiring you" Alex smirked. Her face pulled into an outraged look and Chris chuckled.

"Hmm, tired to seduce the boss.. I hear that's a massive no no.." Chris added

"You wouldn't dare" She whispered

"Would you like to continue trying our patience princess. If we can't have you no one else can" Chris heard the double meaning in his brothers words and he was sure from the way Ari had gulped she heard it too. She nodded her head. Arabella could feel her face burning in embarrassment. How could they put her in a position like this? She was just a joke to them and working here was going to be a living hell.