Chapter 21 - Unedited

Who knew that those three could be so much fun...

Alexander and Christian Blake have never been ones for the public sphere. But since little Miss Britain arrived we just can't seem to get them out of the public eye. Company partner, flashing on the beach... and last but not least, strip poker in the penthouse.

Miss LaBlanc is seems just can't keep her clothes on in public or at home. The British seductress managed to turn her losing streak around after working some hand magic on those B Cup breasts. Very unusually for either twin to have noticed; as both have a habit of picking up D cup lingerie models. Young Arabella must be offering a good service if she was able to deter both twins away from their usual cup of tea.

It appears Miss LaBlanc knows exactly the sort of filthy tricks to use to win a game of professional strip poker...

Moreover, the young Londoner and her two hunks have been hiding out in their apartment since the photos went viral three days ago. God can only guess what those three have been doing? In all serious now; I have some serious concerns regarding a relationship of this sort... is this the sort of public image A&C plc, want to give to their shareholders? Is it appropriate that two brothers engage in sexual activity with the same woman?

"I wish you wouldn't read that shit" Alex spat, as he paced the kitchen. Arabella simply looked at him but refused to answer. Their own privacy had been invaded, she felt dirty and disgusted with herself. The whole world knew her as the twins whore. It was easy for Alex to say not to read it, but these bitches weren't targeting him, they were targeting her. The comment box at the bottom of the web page caught Ari's eye and before she even knew what she was doing her fingers were typing away.

I applaud you on your success. A failed reporter, finally using her only skills as a bitch to make it into the public eye piggybacking on my success. Perhaps you should consider both sides of the story before slander me in the public eye.

1. Women out there with small breasts – if a man likes, loves or even cares for you he'll enjoy your body regardless.

2. My service to the twins. Is my loyalty... not the way I engage with them sexually (please get this right in the future)

3. As for hiding out.. Perhaps if the press moved from the front entrance or the garage doors.. We may have been able to make it out.

4. A&C plc's public image is about our dividend yield and our corporate cultural. Not the sexual preferences of its employees or owners.

5. You'll have to ask the twins about the brother thing.

In all I would like to address anyone who appears to have slandered either; myself, Alexander or Christian. We will be taking legal action on the grounds of deformation of character. Moreover we are willing to do a private interview.

As Ari slammed the laptop shut. Both of the twins jumped. She hadn't realised they were standing behind her, reading everything she'd written over her shoulder. She was pissed at them, just as much as she was pissed at herself. They should have shut the blinds. They shouldn't have got that drunk and fucked against a clear glass window. They had made some extremely big mistakes. And all Arabella wanted to do was get on the next flight to the south of France to see her mother. She'd voiced this to the twins as soon as the pictures had gone viral. They told her hiding wasn't an option and they were going to face this. To be honest she just figured they didn't want to see her mother and get in a shit load of shit with her. She knew her mother would blame the twins, but Ari was 1/3 just as accountable as they were for this fuck up.