Chapter 9 - Unedited

"Sometimes it's easy to have someone else tell you what to do and other times it's nice to flex the whip"

The twins gave each other a sideward glance. Alex knew Ari didn't want to believe she enjoyed having someone tell her what to do. But deep down he knew her stubbornness was act. The way she submitted to him proved that and it was sexy as fuck. Christian gave Alex a knowing glance. Alex could bitch all he wanted about their Princesses smart mouth and defiant ways but it turned them both on. At one point a long time ago they might have believed they wanted an ultra-submissive Arabella, but watching her the last month had changed the twins, sure they wanted to have absolute control in the bedroom but outside of that they'd let her 'play up' to a certain extent. The twins didn't want to be called master, they viewed Ari as they're equal and although the twins might bitch about her pushing their limits. It was sexy as fuck when she got all bothered and angry.

"So you've dominated someone?"

Christian didn't know whether to be pissed or relieved that Ashton had asked the question before he could. He and Alex knew that her wanting to dominate in the bedroom was the rule-breaker for them.

"Once or twice. It's not really my thing. I'd rather watch"

The twins looked at each other... Alex could see triumph in Christian's eyes and Christian could see the challenge in Alex's. They both knew she enjoyed being submissive to them, the twins just needed to know that she understood that.

**

The conversation between Ashton and Arabella allowed the twins to view their little princess in a different light. The twins realised she was just as fucked up and scared about what she truly desired as they were. Well they could be fucked up together. The twins gave each other the nod and proceeded with their well thought-out plan.

"Princess do you want to play?"

"With us, both"

"Wh wha what?"

"Do you want to play with us?"

"I'm not sure" Ari's mind was racing. Did she really want to pass up this opportunity? She knew the twins could give her everything and more that she needed but did she want to have that and then lose them again.

"I think you're scared baby."

"Scared you won't be able to handle us"

"Or maybe I'm thinking about our professional relationship?" She resorted. What gave them the fucking right to fuck with her head. Hadn't doing it for 22 years been enough already?

The twins could see the glint of mistrust in her eyes turn to anger...

"It's only business Princess" Alex smirked. He knew how to get under her skin and he'd use every ounce of that knowledge to exploit her stubbornness and pride tonight.

**

"What if I say no?" Ari didn't know what she wanted anymore. She thought she had wanted her best-friends back but she'd realised they couldn't be what they were 4 or even 6 years ago. They were adults now and being just friends with the twins was more than complicated than she ever imagined. Sure they could still relive their teenage sleepovers and she knew she could always go to them. But could she trust them? Could she really trust them with the deepest desires of her heart?

"Then we'd go about what we usually did in the club, then take you home and see you at work Monday" Christian answered

"So either I comply or our friendships over" Ari growled back at him