Finishing, they paid and left the place holding hands, their reconciliation was quick, they both could not bear to be apart any longer, so fixing things was the best decision they could make.

***

Yejin was already in her apartment, happy that her relationship with Hae In continued, she really loved him very much.

She had not brought his cell phone to that exit, because since she left the other man's house, calls and messages have not stopped ringing, so she decided to leave it in his apartment. When she turned it on, saw more than 50 messages from the other and more than 10 missed calls.

She was between reading and not reading, but when his gaze fell on the photo of his living room where he was with Hae In, showing his happiness and love, she decided not to read.

It took a lot of willpower to put down her cell phone, but she managed to do it, so in order not to think about it she went to her bathroom quickly determined to take a shower.

Standing, naked and with the water falling on her body, it was a moment where she felt calm and at peace, it was a moment where she felt good about herself to be able to reflect point by point everything she is doing.

Starting with that she slept with a man as a couple, all wrong, she had the excuse of being drunk, so she could calm herself by telling herself that she was under the influence of alcohol and that she was not with her senses when she had sex.

She could excuse himself, but when she masturbates thinking about that night she would have a slight, a very small excuse and that is that in his defense he did not go to bed, he only had it as a fantasy in full swing. Even she found it hard to believe that.

The following was something forgivable, since they had slight exits, I would not say quotes, because they were not, although perhaps he will think otherwise.

But the second was something that had no excuse, she had slept with him, in his car, that had no excuse because she was not even drunk for her to say that she did it unconsciously, it was her second mistake, the first was inviting him to her apartment.

Third, it was the time where she fell down towards him, it was of her own free will, that time it had nothing to do, because of her sexual frustration with Hae In, she was the one who went to him.

Then the time Hyo Jin discovered her, she felt that everything was going down the drain because she didn't want to lose their friendship, she didn't, but it wouldn't be the same.

And we do count the last time they slept, which was yesterday, besides sleeping with him she agree to be recorded, it sure looked like a non-professional porn video. Something that the more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she felt.

But what made her doubt her decisions even more was that same morning earlier, when she got up and deigned to turn on her cell phone to see if she had notifications, lying next to him completely naked during the night they had.

She saw how everything belonged to Hae In, desperately she read everything and with a smile she wanted to leave there, but he had gotten up hugging her as if they were a couple.

She remembered how he got angry when he told him that he would go with his boyfriend, he was burning with rage, she did not care about that and left there leaving him angry, while he yelled from behind that he would return because he could not bear to be without him.

Now being reflected on everything, she knew that if he continued like this he could ruin everything, he was aware of it, that if he continued with him his current relationship could be ruined, he hated because he was conscious and he kept doing it.

She had to do something, now that he began to think about everything that had happened, for a moment that lasted a long time, she wanted to finish what she had with Bin, remove him from his life and move on.

That idea remained in his head, she left the bathroom with his robe running directly to his cell phone, she entered the chat she had with him but she did not even read the slightest bit.

-Come now, we need to talk.

He quickly responded with an affirmative saying that he would be arriving soon.

She was willing to end everything with Bin, but her weakness was being a great lover of sex, her fascination would also be her downfall.

***

Or surprise, it was 2am and she was still awake lying on her bed, naked with him next to her.

She felt like throwing himself in front of a moving train, she had called him at the beginning to finish what she should never have started, that finish with sex in his living room and ended up in bed.

Without a doubt she felt bad, they hated even more that he knew her very well, knew her weak points and how to persuade her perfectly, she reproached herself.

After all his reflection in the shower was useless, she might even consider it a waste of time, which it was.

Without realizing it, tears were already coming out of her eyes, which was slowly cleaning up, nor did she know why she was crying, if after all she got in and when she was about to leave, she got into it again.

Sex was something he liked from the moment he had his first time, now it is his greatest fascination, it turns out that his greatest fascination is at the same time his downfall.

Hi! I'll be honest, I almost forgot that I had to update, but it happily remembered me and here I am, hehe.

I have been somewhat distracted this week so that also means that I will almost forget to update, but everything happened and now everything is better.

I will not say much because I am dying of sleep, I think I will sleep through the night, so I just say goodbye and take a well-deserved sleep.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you next Saturday!