must read

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Just a reminder of muse: If I Could Fly and Home were written by Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson respectively with professional help when they were on the opposite sides of the world. Styles also has tattoos of flying birds and an open cage and Louis has a tattoo of the compass with letters of the word home in the place of the directions.

The story contains huge amounts of emotions and fluff. Get ready with tissues as we go further into the story. As usual this book too would probably have 28 parts. So, buckle up my lovely larries. Let's ride this rollercoaster !!

Lemme know if there are any errors, either grammatical or the plot. Also, feel free to ask your queries.

constructive criticism is warmly welcome :)

I'd like to thank a few people who have stayed by my side and believed in me. I'm truly grateful for your presence.

Most importantly, thanks to Nolan and Nathan for always having my back when it comes to sexual content. Thanks for all the input, drafting, proofreading and editing you do with those chapters. You, guys, are my saviours :D

It might have been just one comment, or a private chat or a mail in my inbox, but it meant a lot to me. When I started doubting myself, you were here to clear my head and make me see the truth again. I thank you so much for every moment you've made me feel better. Love you xx

And to the readers, thank you for your support through the comments. It might not be direct but it really brings a change in my day. I might not have tagged you here, but that doesn't mean I didn't notice you. Let's meet again in the comment section. Hope to see you all in my coming books, too !

[edit]

E X P O R T E D  W O R K S

Hi guys !

I have exported this book to Archives of Our Own. All my books will be up there soon.

Wattpad had become so commercial that I can't read two chapters without having to watch a minute-long ad. Not to mention the absurd premium prices. I don't want to encourage such app anymore. I decided to move to AO3. Wattpad is not even letting me post the links on my Conversations wall. It's really disturbing.

So, I thought I'd be taking down my books here. Not entirely, you can still get glimpse of their contents. But many of you have been sending me messages and mails to not do that. So, I'll reuploading them totally. I want you guys happy. But yeah, this is a goodbye to Wattpad.

If you can't find my books on AO3, follow this method: 
Search > Title: Not Again?, Author: AditiStylinson, Fandom: One Direction

Or, you can look my profile this way:
Search > Edit Search > People Search > AditiStylinson

If there ever is an update, I'll make sure let you guys know here. You can find the link to my AO3 in my bio. Or on my Tumblr. I'll be doing fic recs there. So, see you there, maybe ?

Tumblr: @aditistylinson
AO3: AditiStylinson

Happy reading!

Loads of love x