Rosé- You're Mine (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Rosé leaned forward a little through the space between the front two seats. Her perfume reached you nose and you got lost looking at her neck as it moved, while as she spoke to both Jisoo and Jennie.

"Um y/n. They disconnected. Can you turn the radio up, please." Rose put her hand on you shoulder. You lean a little forward, intentionally breaking the link and turning the volume up.

Rosé looks at you funny and tries to put her hand on your shoulder again but Lisa enters again. "Let's go! Next stop, fun!" Lisa says excitedly.

Both you and Rose smile at her as you press the throttle to move forward.

You reach the camping site at around noon and start setting up the tents and chairs. After a few incidents you three were finally successful in setting everything up.

"Okay lets get changed into comfy clothes and get this party started." Shouts Lisa as she runs towards the tent to change first.

You change next and come out in comfortable sweatpants and a band T-shirt.

When Rose comes out you nearly swallow your tongue. She was wearing a short brown corduroy skirt with a tight yellow sleeveless shirt. She had her hair down in waves and just looked ethereal.

"I need a drink", you say looking at Lisa who was near the cooler. She threw you a beer which you opened and started drinking.

Rosé went over to the portable soundbox and played a random playlist. You three sat in your foldable chairs, each with a beer in your hands and looked at the scene in front of you. It felt really nice to be in somewhere as peaceful as this after the fast pace of Seoul.

"We need to start making lunch. Want to grill the meat?" Rose asks as she looks at you two. You stare at the like she did a crime.

"You want to grill right now? Women do you see our faces. Did you really think that we would come to this beautiful place and work right away after we made the tent and unfolded the chairs and table? Hell no. Grilling if for night. We gonna eat instant food for now and get a little drunk. Gosh. You really should have seen the group chat beforehand. We planned this trip, to be completely lazy and I can clearly see that you didn't get the memo." You nod along to Lisa's rant.

After she finishes you turn around to see Rosé to give you both a shake of her head. "I knew something like this would happen." She sighs and starts looking through all the food items. "I will make lunch. You guys just seat and be lazy and control the music yeah?" She already was setting up the grill.

You looked at Lisa, who shrugged at you and started drinking again.

It was nearly 2 by the time Rosé was done. " Hey, guys! Lunch is ready." She looked up at the two of you to see that you both were clearly a little drunk and were joking around.

Lisa was laughing her ass off at something you said and you both had tears in your eyes.

Rosé frowned when she saw Lisa lay her hand on your thigh. She was even more surprised to see you lay your hand over Lisa's and give it a squeeze.

She ignored the voice in her head and took two plates of steak and buns to you and Lisa. "Here you go. Lunch." She set the plates a little too hard on the table to get your attention.

Lisa and you looked up at Rose surprised by her outburst. Then you both burst out laughing.

"What? Why are you guys laughing?" Rosé says clearly confused as to what lead to you amusement.

"Oh Rosie" Lisa said laughing once again as you got up and walked towards her.

Rosé's heart skipped a beat as you stood in front of her. You eyes were intensely hooded because of the alcohol in your system and you were looking at her like you wanted to devour her.