~37~

Jungkook can't sleep that night, every half an hour he wakes up and check the time, when he tried to sleep he dreamed that he was late or he can't go there something like that. Correctly
Says it's a sleepless night for him. He struggled to sleep again but he can't so
He takes his phone beside the bed and records a song for Taehyung. He remembers that Taehyung told him to sing a song for him, so he decided to play this song when he confesses his feelings towards Tae. However he spent the time there and now he was going to ready, currently time is 6.00 AM, he was so confused to select which outfit to wear.

Jennie Heard some sounds from Jungkook's room so she decided to check what was happening there, she opened the door, a t-shirt fly and stick to her face, then she noticed that so many clothes are coming in her direction.
"Kookie, what happened to you, I think something happened to your head. What are you doing, why did you through your dresses like this "

Then Jungkook noticed his mom's existence. He rubbed his neck nervously and give a fake smile to her.
"Mom can you please help me to select a perfect outfit, I was so confused about which one is perfect for me."
"Oww, every outfit is so perfect for you, because you are my son... But  you need to explain baby" Jenni winked at him "mmmh are you going on a date uhh?

"No mom, I'm not going to a date  I'm going to ask him, he innocently replayed.

Ooo so you're going to propose my future son-in-law taebabay uhh??

Mom h-how do you know about that, I'm going to propose Taehyung.

Don't overthink, I'm your mother so I know you're every change when he came here for your project work I noticed how you looked at him, your eyes tell everything and his too.
So all the best my boy go and get your baby.

Jungkook winked back at her. So help me to select one.
Mom and son tried many dresses finally they fixed one. Try this kook it looks hot to you and comes here I will change your hairstyle too.

 Try this kook it looks hot to you and comes here I will change your hairstyle too

Ugh! I gave you the sexiest Man award in the world my boy, you look so hot.

"Bcz I'm Jeon Jungkook, am look good in all dress you know."
Yeah, I know, now shut your foolish mouth and bring my baby bear here as soon as possible. Go, man.

Jungkook left there and now he was on his way to the location he planned to propose his love.
He went there and saw namjoon and yoongi there.
Hy, is everything going well. He asked his friends.
"Perfect okay man."
Jungkook looked around and saw how perfect his friends do. Everything is so amazing he was sure Taehyung like this.
You guys did well this, I'm impressed. This is the first time you guys did a great job well done my boys. Jungkook said dramatically.
"We are already perfect, and see you, we don't want to disturb your moment with your baby so, leaving yeah."

Jungkook was waiting for Tae outside of the place. He was scrolling his phone when he felt a tap on his shoulder he turned his head to look who is that, when he saw, he makes an annoying Face.
"Hey Jeon, are you waiting for someone" jiso asked.
Jungkook didn't bother he nod his head like he doesn't interest to talk her. She is Irene's and bubblegum's friend so of course, he doesn't like her presence.