The Traitors

Glossary of this chapter:
N / A: Not Available
P.O.V: Point of view
N / A P.OV: There is no point of view.
Y / n: Your name.

___ N / A P.O.V ___

The discovery of a millennial sheikah spread throughout the kingdom, the gossip even reached the ears of someone who was an enemy of the kingdom.

The Yiga clan, mostly ex-Sheikah who "betrayed" the crown and now lived in a hideout at the Gerudo region, they tried to overthrow the crown and live in a world without monarchies or orders but although that sounded like something viable their methods were not of the all acceptable: For example, the main goals for them was to kill the crown's main servants, the princess, or anyone in their way in order to bring Ganon to the kingdom.

But since they were rebels, the resources to feed their people were barely enough, the weapons had to be kept with their lives, having pieces of technology even if they were old would give them indescribable advantage.

In the desert, tolerating the burning heat, a traveler (or so it seemed) crossed the hard terrain more easily than anyone else to finally enter what was the bottom of a canyon pretty well hidden between the sand storms, a couple of wooden charms with unrecognizable painted symbols were hanging from torn ropes on the higher places.

Two masked strangers faced him, they had black and red stealth suits, their masks had a reversed Sheikah symbol, both warriors were thin but with enough muscle to face the strangers that exceeded them in stature and size, they wielded a pair of demi-circle blades, called "Vicious Sickles."

- "We served the kingdom once ...- The traveler began to say, he wore a long and worn hat that covered his face, the rest of his body was protected by an elongated cape.

The guards lowered their weapons -Now the kingdom will serve us "- they answered and bowed before him.

From one second to another the stranger transformed his clothes, his appearance, it was a tall, muscular and strong man. He wore the suit from that clan but his mask had a long cut that crossed it along with two lateral horns, he had a couple of armor fragments, probably of soldiers who fell before his sword.

-Mr. Sooga, welcome back- greeted one, Sooga began to walk ignoring the greeting but left a large sack with various fruits and meat -Take this to the kitchens, all our people have to eat well- that giant man could hear the little gasps of excitement from one of the guards.

The hideout looked small at a first look, but it was actually a kind of palace carved into the stone, Sohga was the right hand of the current clan's leader; Master Kohga.

It was said that he was one of the oldest Sheikah who used forbidden techniques to have a long life, it was not known how many years he had lived, much less about Sooga, both leaders were a mystery.

Sooga walked around the city carved in stone, the Yiga all around were doing basic chores, others were resting and playing with worn out cards, he walked until reaching a wide room whose "door" was a long curtain with the clan's symbol on it.

The leader of the Yiga clan was in a room almost at the back of a huge and labyrinthine place, there was an altar with different fabrics, artifacts and chests, Master Kohga was a man with an obese complexion, many close clan members could describe him as someone "eccentric" but not in a bad way, bad or good, once you knew the Great Master you always remembered him.

Kohga had his arms crossed he was sitting with his legs intertwined with his back straight, Sooga entered and immediately bowed before him -Master Kohga, I have news-

-Is it important enough to interrupt my conversation with the ancestors? - the Master asked somewhat annoyed -I'm sorry, yes, it is important, the Sheikah and the Rito tribe have found technological remains dating from the twilight era in Hebra Region, the objects still there, but they want to transport everything to the palace-