When Lisa entered Jungkook's room, she saw him sitting under the fan, stripped to his waist. He had probably just finished showering as his hair was not completely dried yet, and his eyes seemed to have water vapor in them, which made them look extra shiny and wet.

Lisa walked over then lowered her head and kissed his cheek. He immediately turned around and held her face to kiss her softly, then they went to handle their own matters. Jungkook was going through some information when he suddenly looked sideways at Lisa's face. Over the past few days, they had been so occupied that each time Jungkook got his wounds treated it was done in a hurry, such that he had no time to check up on her at all. There was also one time when he had a canceled meeting with Chen Yalin and the others so he grabbed the opportunity to ask her to treat his wounds, but did not even realize that she was not around. At last, their work had temporarily come to an end and he was much more relaxed that he could now finally take a good look at her.

She had planted one leg on the floor and was kneeling on the couch with the other as she stood quietly beside him with her head aimed downward to focus on cleaning his wounds. This evening, she wore a simple pale blue knee-length cotton dress, which only made her skin look more snowy-white and clean than usual. Only now did Jungkook notice that she was actually quite particular about her outfits-she had a wide variety of clothes, and they were all practical.

Now, as her partner, he was very much enjoying the delicate feminine charm that she subconsciously gave off.

After looking at her for a while, Jungkook reached his hand out to hold her arms.

Her skin was smooth and cold and also seemed to be free of sweat, her flesh was soft too, which was the complete opposite of his firm and warm muscles.

In the past, Jungkook did not know that women's skin could be so soothing to touch, but after feeling it regularly, he felt like it could even grow to be an addiction.

The corner of Lisa's mouth curled up as she let him gently pinch the flesh on her arms while she concentrated on treating his wounds.

"Don't move." Lisa stretched her body over the side table to retrieve more ointment, and as she did so, Jungkook's eyes casually ran along the curves of her body.

Lisa took the medicine and continued applying it on him. All of a sudden, she felt a pressure on her waist after Jungkook placed his hands there. Lisa saw this but ignored. However, she did not expect him to start using his thumb to caress the flesh on her waist through the cotton.

"It's a little itchy." Lisa could not help but laugh.

His hand paused. After some time, he moved his hand to her bum, then he paused for a while before he started to stroke it softly.

Lisa's body quivered. Then, in a daze, she raised her eyes to look at him.

He was almost completely calm as he looked straight back at her; his mysterious eyes appeared quite daunting as though it was looking right into her heart, whereas his hands did not stop moving...

The fan whirred quietly in the background as the sunset painted the room with long, golden rays. Jungkook gazed downward and looked at her heavily flushed face, and immediately felt as though a teasing wind had just blown part his normally undaunted heart. The image from that day of this girl unintentionally exposing her skin was deeply engraved in his mind. In addition to this, the wonderful feeling tantalizing his fingertips combined with the knowledge that he was gripping her seductive curves was just too great...

Lisa was in a dilemma when Jungkook openly seized her - since the two of them were a couple, this sort of intimacy was reasonably normal; that being said, she still felt embarrassed and her whole body felt like it was on fire, her heart was pounding faster than ever before. A foreign excitement rushed into her heart, but this burning sensation was more than she could bear. Does she want more? Or should she make him stop?