Chapter 11

JAMES POV

Breakfast was awkwardly quiet, with a few glances and dirty looks between Tessa and Will across the table. I wonder what Will did this time.

Charlotte dismissed us and I saw Tessa go to the library. Will went the opposite way to his room. I sighed and followed Will.

His door was open and I stood in the door way and hit my knuckle on the door. He looked up at me and nodded signaling that I could come in.

"Are you okay?" I ask, sitting down in the chair across from his bed where he was sitting.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You and Tessa just seem a little...on edge."

"We're great."

"Right. Well, it's not like I know anything I mean we are only bonded together by the oath we swore when we went through the ceremony to become closer than brother, you know your parabatai."

"James, really, I am fine." he said and flashed a reassuring smile.

I took a deep breathe and exhailed.

"Okay." I said while standing up.

Before I walked out the door I turned around and said

"Will."

He looked up at me and raise his eyebrows.

"Just remember I know when you're lying." I say and walked out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the large doors into the library and looked through the aisles. Finally I found a small girl with dark curly hair that was put up, sitting on the floor reading a book with her curles falling down into her face.

"James?" she said.

"Hey Tessa,"

I sat down beside her, she closed her book and set it neatly beside her.

I turned my head and she was looking at me with her beautiful blue gray eyes and her beautiful smile that could light up London.

Without thinking I blurted out

"Tessa, I love you."

She looked taken aback by this, I was almost as taken aback as she was.

"James, I love you too." She said and smiled.

"No, I mean I really love you, I have been in love with you the moment you walked through those doors into the institute. I am in love with your eyes, your smile, your hair, the way you bite your lip when you are thinking deeply about something or when you're nervous. The fact that you can voice your opinion and not be a push over without ever being rude. I am completely in love with you and everything about you, I love you Theresa Gray."

She looked at me for a minute and then she smiled. Then she leaned in and kissed me. She put her hand on my cheek and I leaned more into the kiss. Once we parted we were both smiling.

"I love you too."

===============================================================================

SORRY ITS SHORT AND IT TOOK SO LONG I GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF ANYWAY HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER/STORY!!! :D SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT FAVORITE WHATEVER