'The pattern is ruined.' She disappointedly thought.

Y/n took a shower and dressed up in her uniform.

"Y/n? Why are you wearing your uniform? It's our day off today silly." Sheila stated.

"What?" Y/n said in an incredulous tone.

"What what? It's day off. No work, only rest. Are you alright?" She asked.

'Why the hell is there a day off? After all the things I experienced, I'm having a day off? What's with the sudden change?'

Y/n was surprised that this day had no work.

But even thought the situation has changed, she will still end up dying no matter what she does.

'There's no day off. Only a tiring and a dying day.' She thought.

"I think I'll work for now. I'm quite bored." Y/n replied.

"Well, I'm having my day off. Byee." Sheila walked out.

Y/n went out in her maid uniform and wandered around the mansion.

It was quiet and peaceful.

There was no one and it felt like she was the only person in the place.

When suddenly, Y/n caught the gaze of a certain green eyes.

"Greetings, your highness." She curtsied.

"Hmn." Prince Xavier replied.

[A/N: Xavier is the ash blonde crown (1st) prince.]

Y/n eyed at the sword on his hip and looked at it eagerly.

'That sword is the same sword which killed me over I don't know how many times already. Just like earlier.'

"What? You want to die by this sword?"

It was the first time Prince Xavier asked something like this to her.

"It would be a pleasure." She nonchalantly replied.

'I'd be happy to die by a sword that's going to literally kill me. Like, kill me. No waking up already.' She tiredly thought.

"Hm?"

Prince Xavier unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Y/n's neck.

'How many times do I have to experience getting threatened like this.' She sighed.

"You're a bold one. Do you really want to die?" He asked one last time.

"Yes please." Y/n replied.

Xavier was surprised.

He never encountered a person who's willing to die just like that.

And so he decided.

"I'm going to take you in exchange of all the servants in the duchy." He officially stated.

'Me? Wait...'

'Not only I get to save all the servants but I also get to live or die peacefully. And I'll also have my rest. Hmm this is a great opportunity. Killing three birds with one stone.'

"Alright. Take me with you. Please let me live or kill me with a real death." Y/n bowed.

"Ian."

"Yes, your highness."

'Oh he's here again.'

The nobles call him 'The Crown Prince's Faithful Lavender.'

It's because he has lavender hair and eyes.

Ian is a faithful knight of Prince Xavier. He's the crown prince's assistant and loyal servant.

Y/n always noticed his presence everytime she got killed by Prince Xavier.

"Report to his majesty that I've already taken in a sacrifice in place of the servants. And Duke Wallen is already taken captive."

"Yes, your highness."

"Come with me."

Prince Xavier grabbed Y/n's wrist tightly.

Even though her wrist was being tightly held, it was nothing out of all the deaths she experienced.

"Get inside." Xavier ordered.

Y/n obediently went inside the carriage and took a seat.

"You don't have anything to bring?" He surprisedly asked.

"I'm going to die so why bring anything?" Y/n tilted her head.

".. Drive."

Xavier was starting to wonder what's inside that mind of hers.

'Let's see how long you can last.' He grinned.

The carriage started moving and the ride was all bumpy and uncomfortable.

But Y/n didn't mind it.

Because maybe this will be finally the time where she get to live a longer life or have a quick, short death without waking up after.

'I'm excited.'

She genuinely smiled.