Least liked Autobot x Reader x Fave Autobot

Start from the beginning

*continuing on*

Mackenzie and Raf walked into the main room, practically dying of laughter.

"Oh my God, Raf, you're a comedian-" Mackenzie was clutching her sides, with Raf softly slapping her back, also dying.

"I know, it's my destiny!" Raf suddenly acted like a man, with a fake man voice. That made Mackenzie laugh even harder.

"HAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH STOPPP-" Mackenzie was practically screaming from laughter.

Ultra Magnus was watching from a distance, that laugh, and smile, made his spark so happy. He eventually smiled at the two.

Wheeljack snapped his out of his thoughts.

"Hey, sIr, she's mine, and not your's to take." Wheeljack hissed at Ultra Magnus.

"That is no way to talk to your Commander, Wheeljack." Ultra Magnus KNEW he was wrong. He over heard Mackenzie and his breakup arguement.

"Just," Wheeljack started to whisper, "Frag. Off." Wheeljack walked away and set his helm on Ratchet's shoulder.

"Hey, Raf, let's do karaoke!! Miko, you have your microphone?!" Mackenzie screamed over to Miko.

"Yeah, it's other there." Miko was playing more video games with Jack. Mackenzie eventually learned Jack was Miko's crush.

After they set up karaoke, Mackenzie sang her first song, by herself which was surprising.

"Found you, when your heart was broke.... Filled your cup until it overflowed..." Mackenzie sang proudly. It was by one of her favorite artists, Halsey.

She glared at Wheeljack the whole time she sang it.

"Put you right back on your feet, just so you can take advantage of me~" Mackenzie sang smothky but louder. After the song was over, she then sang, "Knockin' Boots" With Raf, and a few other songs until she got tired.

Ultra Magnus cleared his throat, as he saw Mackenzie walking around base, boredom, capturing her every move.

"Yes, sir?" Mackenzie looked up and smiled at the Commander, and saluted.

Ultra Magnus picked Mackenzie up with his servo and placed her near a ledge, close by his face.

"You don't need to do that, Mackenzie. Just, when it's just us, call me Magnus. If you would." The lightest shade of blue hovered over Magnus' cheekplates.

Happiness filled Mackenzie, and a giant smile filled her face.

"Thanks, sir- uh- I mean- Magnus." Mackenzie stuttered.

Ultra Magnus gave Mackenzie one of his rare smiles. When he first laid eyes on her, he nearly laughed at the face of her. He didn't like her. Too crazy like Miko but then again, smarter than Jack. (haH yOu thOugHt I wAs goNna sAy loVe her I bEt- 😂)
But, the soon dislike, turned to like, then to love. He loved seeing her face everyday after school. He loved her smile and her laughing with Raf everyday.

"This won't be easy for me. Can I just show you? " Mackenzie started to heavily blush Magnus had no idea on what she was going to do.

Magnus nodded his head.

"Holoform on please?" Mackenzie had a hand behind her head, blushing even more. Magnus set her down, and his holoform came to life.

"You needed to show-" Magnus was cut off by the kiss Mackenzie had given him.

Mackenzie pulled away, and looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"I'm sorry sir! I had no other way to express my feelings, I was too scared! I'm so sorry!" Mackenzie was expecting for Magnus to turn down her.