Chapter 13

Josh

For a Thursday night, the place was super busy. After leaving Mario, I was free again. He'd never set foot in a club, not even to hunt me down and drag me back to Boston. Happy and carefree, I danced, sensing the vibrations of the music, high from the scent of sweat. Ecstasy had something to do with it, too. I adored the blond guy in front of me and contemplated taking him home with me, or at least out to the nearby cruising spot.

But that all changed. Behind me, a man placed his hands on my waist, dancing with his lips on my neck. He smelled good and the way his cock rubbed against me... oh, shit... I entered another dimension. As I grabbed his hands, bringing his arms around me, I noticed his vibrant tattoos that were so bright they nearly glowed like my necklace. I was so turned on, I thought I'd come in my shorts as he traced the outline of my cock. I turned around to kiss him, not something I usually did on the dance floor, but he had such a hold on me, I couldn't help myself. I needed this. His kisses were soft and tender, like he had known me all my life. They were full of something more than desire.

As we danced, he held me close, his hands pressing firmly against my back. His scent was familiar, like the shape of his lips. He was unique, his soft touches so different from the other men on the dance floor. He longed for someone to love. Here wasn't the place to find it, but I liked him. Usually I didn't kiss on the dance floor, but the energy between us was so powerful that I couldn't help but kiss him. It made sense to take him to the most popular spot to kiss some more and fuck.

I wanted him so bad and I wanted him NOW. Holding his hand, I led him out of the club. I hadn't done anything like this in a long time. Between the trees, we resumed kissing, our hands lost in each other's hair. I broke away from him and yanked his shorts and boxers down to his ankles. He was sexy as hell, clean and neatly trimmed. I squeezed his perfect ass as my tongue toyed with his cock. As I peered up at him, I noticed his eyes were closed. If we were in my bed, I would have asked him to open them. He grasped a clump of my hair as I took his cock in my mouth. He played with my hair as I sucked.

Just in case, I always carried condoms because I learned never to rely on the other guy. Because of the dark, I couldn't read his lips, but if I had to guess, I'd guess he said thank you after I rolled the condom on. We didn't have lube, but it didn't stop us. Most men I'd been with would have just jammed it in me, not caring if they hurt me. This man was different. He used his fingers first, stretching me, sucking my neck at the same time. I liked that almost as much. He used his saliva for lube. He was so careful, he hardly seemed real. This is a dream, right? He held my waist again as he slowly filled me. I looked over my shoulder, watching him.

Wow...this guy's intense... amazing. Keep going, baby... For a casual fuck in a popular cruising spot, this guy was unusually gentle and sweet. I wondered what he was like under different circumstances. Mario was gentle and sweet in the beginning, too.

This man's kisses were strangely familiar and intoxicating. With our shorts at our ankles, he thrust in and out, stroking my cock at the same time, his lips clamped down on my neck. Between the trees on the beautiful June night, he practically lifted me off the ground. I kissed his sweet lips as I exploded into his hand. As he finished, he wrapped his arms around me and held me like no random guy had ever held me. Something was different. His body trembled against me as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I pulled away from him and turned around to find him sobbing. No man had ever cried on me before.

"Hey, sweetheart," I said, clasping his hands in mine. "You were great. I'd love to do it again. What's your name?"

If I got closer to him, I hoped I'd be able to read his lips. I held his face as he sobbed.