Chapter seven

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm curious what we'll going to expect later" Taehyung said as he poked the fork into the fruits I cut him. "Me too, I just hope my parents won't give us too much work. I know them, they'll probably give us the whole work while celebrating their new titles" I sighed and put my phone back into my bag.

"Even if, so what? Let's have fun during work now that we have our own big office" Taehyung said, making me giggle. "I wish I could be as positive as you" I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"You'll in a few weeks, I promise" he said, making me chuckle.

Taehyung finished his breakfast and we both made our way towards the garage where our cars were. "Which car?" Taehyung asked and I threw my car key towards him for him to catch it. "Mine" I said and we both got into the car before Taehyung started driving.

"How did you sleep?" Taehyung asked with his eyes on the road. "Pretty good actually. I hope the couch wasn't too uncomfortable" I said, still feeling bad that he let me sleep in the bedroom instead of the couch.

"It wasn't bad actually, the couch was to be honest more comfortable than my own bed at home" Taehyung said making me giggle.

Taehyung's pov

I watched her giggling and I admired her smile. She looked so beautiful when she smiled.

She had a beauty in her that was not only shaped by her appearance but also by her inner being.

There was a beauty in her that you couldn't get enough of, a beauty that adorned her personality and made her the person you wouldn't even think they existed.

I've met a lot of girls in my life, but none of them were as beautiful as she was, none of them were as beautiful from the inside as she was.

She was someone very special, and she didn't know anything about that.

Time passed, and we finally arrived at the company which also has already changed its name to KIM Electronics & Technology. "I guess they already finished the renovation" she said as she got off the car, looking at the new big name which was on the building.

"Mrs Kim, nice to see you" I heard Mr. Hwang say, making me look at him as I saw her walking towards him with a bright smile on her face. "Hello Sir" she smiled and bowed.
"You're probably Mr Kim?" Mr. Hwang said with a smile, and I gave him a smile back. "That's right, nice to meet you Sir" I said, shook his hand and bowed as well.

"Sir, about the renovation —is it already done?" my eyes went back to her as she started asking. "Yes, they finished yesterday evening" the man answered and I kept my eyes on her. "Well, we have to go now Sir, but it was nice seeing you" she said while smiling and the man opened the door for us.

"Have a nice day" he said and we both thanked him before walking into the building.

"Okay, so the new office is on the 18th, our parents are probably waiting already" she said as she pressed the button for the elevator to come. "Are you nervous?" I asked her as I noticed her playing with her ring, her hands slightly trembling. "Not really" she answered me and I knew she was lying.

She was nervous.

Like I always, she tried to hide her feelings and emotions. She was trying to hide the dark broken heart she was carrying with her the whole time. She was trying to look strong from the outside, when she was breaking from the inside.