sixty - "Summertime Sadness"

Start from the beginning

The door was opened by a smiling Elsie, "Willow? What're you doing here? Dinners' later tonight?"

"I wanted to spend some time with you. We haven't really been able to talk" I said with a smile and she motioned me to enter her room.

Her room was the opposite of mine, she was a lot like Elijah. She liked everything dark. Her bed was black, the walls were the darkest shade of grey and even the curtains were black. Her walls were filled with band posters and some artists.

"Your room is...very cool?" I said and she chuckled as we sat down on the bed.

"How have you been?...I found out that Ryan told you about everything? I swear I wanted to tell you but you know the situation we're in'' she explained and I nodded my head, "I know but let's just focus on us. Tell me about yourself" I said and she nodded, smiling at my interest.

"Well, first of all I'm into zodiacs so I'm a Libra. Me and Ryan as you know are half siblings. Our dad, Victor, met my mom when she was at her lowest. Ryan's dad kicked them both out because he was an abusive alcoholic and Ryan and my mom were basically living here and there and had it rough. Ryan was a baby. So our dad basically saved my mom and they had me and we have been living together ever since. Last year...my mom found out that she had cancer and it was too late so...she's gone."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss" I said as I hugged her.

"That's when Ryan...he changed a lot after that. But he's a really good person deep down. He has been a jerk to everyone his whole life because it's a coping mechanism but when his mom, our mom, died he became worse. But he has always been treating me well and my attitude towards him is just a play thing. Even though we're half siblings, he has been like a REAL brother to me" she said and I nodded.

"I also like listening to rock music a lot and some indie songs but I'm a rock n roll girl" she said and I nodded, thinking of a certain boy, "You're a lot like Sargent" I said and she chuckled, "Yeah is that so?" she asked and I smiled at her dimples showing, "Yeah, your eyes hide a lot just like him" I said and she looked down, as if she was agreeing with me.

"Enough about me, tell me about yourself now" Elsie said and I told her everything about me, my childhood, my zodiac sign, music taste and everything she needs to know.

We had a lot in common though, when it came to movies and books. She even told me that she's writing a book on Wattpad, that's so nice, I wish I could be good at wríting stories too. But maybe I can publish some poetry?

Yeah...write some poetry about your abusive future husband and your boyfriend you had to leave, Willow...Great start on Wattpad.

Ugh!

I looked at the poster of Lana Del Rey on the wall and smiled, "What's your favorite song of her?" I asked as I pointed at the wall. 

"Summertime Sadness" she replied with a smile and I nodded, "Mine too" I said and she started playing the song making me look down in sadness. 

I miss Sargent. How will I be able to go on without him? The amount of attachment I have to the sky eyed boy I fell in love with is crazy. I can never forget him even if I tried to, there's no way in hell my mind and heart can forget my first love.

"Dad is home. Let's go and have some dinner" Elsie said when she got a notification on her phone, I guess it was from Ryan. 

We both walked downstairs and I wanted to puke at the sight of the eyes staring back at me.

"Hello, Willow" Lucca said as he motioned for me to sit down with a smirk.

I looked at my dad and Ryan with a questioning look, why didn't they tell me about him joining us?