fifty eight - "I'm leaving"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"I'm writing this for the sky blue eyed boy I fell in love with in such a short time.

Sargent...My one and only one. How should I know that our story was to end like this? We're just high school lovers. We are so young. I know what you're thinking when you're reading this. I know you hate me more than ever now. But please don't take your hatred for me out on people around you. But most importantly yourself. You're a piece of me I can never let go.

If someone ever asks me to describe what love is, I will always think of you and say,

Love is ending up chasing what you're running from. Love is the sky. Free. Unstained. Just like us. We're like those butterflies in the air, flying free, sometimes landing on a peaceful space. But we're also those butterflies being separated away by the thunder...

The thunder is here. And we're separated. I'm flying in the air, alone. Without you by my side. And we're forever lost, just like that.

I know you hate my emotional words and you're probably going to rip this letter apart and throw it away and call me everything that comes to mind. But you know me better than myself by now. You know this is not by choice. How could I leave you with my own will? You. You. You. Sargent fucking Hills, like you would say. You're so special to me. Everything about you is proof to me that love exists. You're forever my never ending pain. You're my never ending longing. You're my never ending love.

Not even death can separate our souls. But in this world, I can only do this much. For you. I can live knowing that you're safe, away from me. But living in a world without you? Knowing that I'm the reason you're gone? That's hell for me. That's something that will completely ruin me.

I'm listening to your favorite playlist while writing this to you. I'm sitting in the cafeteria near school. The song playing right now is that one called pink and white? I didn't even think you would listen to Frank Ocean. But, "You showed me love, glory from above, regard my dear, it's all downhill from here"...

Surprisingly, the weather is grey. Cold. It might start raining. You're with Dr. Haynes. Hopefully smiling because I know your heart is slowly healing. I can see it in your eyes.

Ah, your favorite song is playing now. Die For You? You really love rock don't you? My angry other half.

Please don't hate me. I have to leave.

He'll kill you, if I don't.

Don't try to find me.

I love you so much.

We'll find  back to each other in another universe, at our most beautiful.

Yours forever,

Willow <3"

I put the note in the envelope and hid it in my backpack as I took a sip of my redbull, putting the drink back onto the table with shaking hands.