Invading Garlic Jr's Castle!!

At Garlic Jr's Castle in the middle of the Ocean A Bullhead Arrived Containing Y/N, Pyrrha, Jaune, and Kami, while Yang used the Nimbus, and Piccolo Just flew here! Before they can even walk in they were stopped by Garlic Jr, Sansho, Ginger, and Nicky!

Garlic: "And here are these Assholes!"

Yang: "HEY DID YOU KIDNAP MY FUCKING SISTER!?"

Ginger: "Yeah, It's Amber Alert up in this Bitch!"

Yang: "THAT'S IT!"

Yang was about to Pound Garlic Jr's Skull in but Kami stopped him by grabbing her arm and she turned to him!

Yang: "Huh?"

Kami: "Yang Remember, Your sister is far More Important than these People, Just go and Save her and I'll hand Garlic Jr."

Yang: "Got it! Let's go, Guys!"

Everyone except for Kami ran past Garlic jr and his Guards and The Little Troll just miles and Pointed behind himself!

Garlic: "Get em' Boys."

Ginger, Shanshou, and Nicky quickly followed behind as Kami Points his staff at Garlic!

Kami: "I maybe am an old man Now Garlic Jr, But I Banished your father and I could do the same to you!"

Garlic: "Hahahahaha! Don't you get it you old fool? I used The Dragon balls to make myself Immortal!"

Kami: "Wait, You tried to kill me then use the Dragon Balls?"

Garlic: Yeah. Why ask?"

Kami: "If I was to die the Dragon Balls would No Longer work!"

Garlic: "Oh. Oh My God! I just dodged A Massive Bullet right there! Thank god my minions are so incompetent!"

Kami: "Let's Just fight."

Kami charged at Garlic Jr and The little Gremlin just dodges His stuff and kicks Kami in the face and Knocks him to the ground as he charges over!

Yang Ran into the Castle's Main Room as she was searching for Ruby!

Yang: "Ruby!? Ruby!? Ruby!? Okay, You Fools where's the Throne room! And the Meatery! Please The Meatery be in the Throne room!"

She was then stopped by Ginger, Sanshou, and Nicky and they surrounded him with Grins on their faces!

Yang: "Look Guys I'm Not playing any games so can I just-!"

Ginger/Sanshow/Nicky: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

All three of them Bulked up to double the size while still Grinning to themselves!

Yang: "Oh Crap!"

Ginger: "I hope you're ready for some mother fucking Ginger!"

Sanshou: "How about some Cinnamon!"

Nicky: "And Pepper!"

Yang: "Hey those aren't food! That's stuff you put on Food! Idiots!"

Ginger: "How about some Gingerbread Cookies!"

Sanshou: "Cinnabons!"

Nicky: "Um... I-I got nothing... Um... Eeeeeeegggggssss..."

Yang: "Okay now your Just making me Hungry and you won't like me when I'm-"

They then kicked her around!

Yang: "Hungry..."

She then gets back up and Kicks their asses!