The Rain- Minho

The relentless rain pummeled his shoulders and splashed around his feet. This would be no passing storm, but it wouldn't stop him. If he squinted past the brim of his hat, he could just make out her house. He came here on a mission. He wanted to tell her everything.

He started to her house through the grass. At the moment, her front door opens and she steps onto her porch. It's like she knew he was coming. She looks around her front yard and I stop in my tracks when her eyes stop on me.

Why does this feel like The Notebook? Might as well keep going with the script.

"What are you doing in the rain?" She asks me.

"I love you." I say just letting it out there. Might as well tell her right away.

"Minho.. Please come out of the rain." She tells me. I nod and make my way up to her porch. I stop a few steps away from her.

"Did you hear me?" I ask her. She nods.

"Of course I heard you." She says softly and reaches her hand out to my face. Her hand lightly touches my face and I close my eyes.

"I love you, Minho. You're my world." Tabby finally answers and takes a few steps closer to me. We are close enough together that I can feel her body heat against mine.

I can't find anything to say, so I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her to me. I hold her against me and just hug her tight. Her arms wrap around my neck.

"I missed you. I don't know why I left." I tell her softly.

"You left me feeling so empty." She tells me. Hearing her say this makes my heart break. I never meant for her to suffer.

"I need you." She says in almost a whisper and tugs at my shirt. I pull away from her slightly and kiss her. Her hands are in my hair and we both deepen the kiss.

I pick her up and walk inside with her in my arms. She has a fire going in her fireplace and I head that way. This really keeps feeling like The Notebook. I lay her down gently on the rug before the fire and lean over her.

I look at her and I can't help the feeling of overwhelming love. How lucky I am to have a women like her. My goddess that glows in the fire light.