Chapter 2: The Return Of The Sanitized

Elenor and Julia woke up in a room that they've never seen before and they weren't even sure if they were still in deep sea metro.

Elenor: Julia, are you okay?

Julia: Yeah, I'm fine. Elenor, you're bleeding.

Elenor: What? Where?

Julia: The side of your neck. Looks like you were stabbed.

Elenor: How do we get out of here?

Julia: I don't know. You're the one with an angel keeping you alive.

Elenor: Oh yeah, can you get us out of here Veemo?

Veemo: Yeah.

Then Veemo takes over Elenors body and gets them out of there as fast as she can only, they were caught.

?????: Did you really think it would be that easy to escape?

Veemo:(only it seems like it's Elenor talking) Let us leave and I won't hurt you.

?????: You don't scare me.

Veemo: I can hurt you if I want to.

?????: Yeah, right. Maybe if you had an army.

Veemo: I don't need an army to take down an inkling.

Then the strange inkling triples herself and the other sanitized inklings and octolings. They all looked red, green and blue. Veemo figured out that she was just trying to confuse her. Then she attacked them all and she found the real inkling.

Veemo: Now do you believe me?

?????:  I'm not afraid of you.

Veemo: Just let us go and I won't hurt you.

?????: You don't scare me.

Veemo and Julia walk around her and leave. They get back to octo canyon and tell the others that they think Tartar's back.

Julia: That was crazy.

Elenor: It was?

Julia: What do you mean Veemo?

Elenor: I'm Elenor.

Julia: Oh. Let's just go.

They walk by Octo Crew and they wave at them like they know each other.

Elenor: Is it just me or is it weird how it seemed like Isla and Claudia waved at us?

Julia: No, that was weird.

Elenor:(as they got to octo canyon) Hey Marie, do you know why Octo Crew know me and Julia?

Marie: Because they're Agent 10 and 11.

Elenor: Okay, we found Lyn and she's sanitized.

Marie: What do you mean she's sanitized?

Elenor: Tartar's back and some inkling is obviously giving orders for him.

Marie: How are we supposed to get her back then? She's the only one of us who knows how to make the cure.

Elenor: Don't we have some left?

Marie: No, we used it all.

Elenor: Shoot. Now we're stuck with this crazy girl that can make 2 copies of herself and anyone else she wants to.

Marie: What do the copies look like and what does the person look like while the copies are there?

Elenor: Their 3 different colors. One of the copies is red, green, or blue, the other one is a different one of those 3 colors and the real one is the other color.

Marie: I remember something about a weapon that gives you crazy powers.

Elenor: And that's one of them?

Marie: Yeah.

Elenor: So what do we do about it?

Marie: I don't know. I'm goanna go tell Hazel what you told me.

Then Marie walked away and a few minutes latter, she came back with the rest of Squidbeak Splatoon that wasn't sanitized (that's Hazel, Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, Julia, Olivia, Helen, Isla, and Claudia).

Hazel: They got Samantha. We need a plan to stop this phone for good.

Julia: I could sneak in there and when no one's looking, I'll take it apart and smash it.

Hazel: That sounds really dangerous and dumb.

Elenor: We could go with an all out attack.

Hazel: That could work only if we loose the fight then we'll all be sanitized and no one will be able to help any of us.

Elenor: What about Isla and Claudia? They can't be sanitized, they're robots.

Hazel: They can't be sanitized only they can be dissembled and short circuited. I think we have to do something a little dumb and it's probably going to come and stab us in the back.

Elenor: What is it?

Hazel: We have to make a deal with the devil.