Chapter 19: What the hell?!?!

Talias pov ~
It was now September 13th and the day was getting closer and closer....I'm gonna assume you know! The date for the wedding was in October and I couldn't be more excited! I woke up this morning feeling super refreshed and I turned to my side to see a sleepy Simon refusing to wake up until he sees me sat on the edge of the bed and instantly smiles.

Simon: good morning T!
Talia: morning Si, what should we do today
Simon: dunno I have to do sidemen filming today but I can't be arsed!!!!!
Talia: I'll probs watch movies or some shit
Simon: I feel bad for leaving you because I won't be back till late tonight....
Talia: it's fine it's ur work Si I don't mind!

And with that Simon gets up and gets ready and heads down the stairs as I still lie in my bed on my phone and I scroll through Instagram for what felt like two minutes however I see Simon walk in and jump on the bed so I put my phone down as he kisses me.

Simon: I have to go now and I'm sad but I'll see you later if ur not asleep!
Talia: oh okay cya later Si, love u!
Simon: love u too cya!

As the door shuts I slump back into bed and sigh with Boredom until I out the blue booked a wedding dress fitting. I texted Gee and Freya along with Angele asking them to come and thankfully they all agreed and with that I got up, got dressed and ready then aye and rushed out the door.

As all of us girls are now in the car and on our way to this appointment until I felt a bit sick...? I had been bloated and spacey for the past few days and didn't understand why....maybe I just have a cold or stomach bug? I pulled over as I was literally gonna throw up, I swung the car door open and puked...it wasn't pretty!

Freya: oh my god Talia u good?
Talia: I think I just have a stomach bug maybe we should just go home in case I spread it?
Angele: yeah maybe for the best....
Gee: okay well come with u back to urs to make sure your okay!
Talia: thanks guys!

Freya decided to drive instead of me for everyone's safety. We finally made it back to my house and we all slumped onto the couch until freya darted up towards the kitchen sink an also threw up...? What the hell?!?! Why are we both sick....?

Talia: hey Frey u okay?
Freya: i probs just have what you have?
Talia: have u been bloated and spacey and nauseous too?
Freya: yeah?
Talia: um Frey are u thinking what I'm thinking?
Freya: what that we are ill?
Talia: maybe it is just sickness?

We all continued having a movie day until it was 9pm and all the girls left, what I thought was gonna be a productive day was a shit day that made me and Freya sick....great! I was watching Milan 2 when I heard the front door open so I looked over to see a sleepy Simon walk through the door and smile at me!

Simon: hey T, how are u
Talia: hey Si I'm okay I think I'm sick how r u?
Simon: oh noooo hope ur okay Soon and I'm good, filming was successful what did u do today?
Talia: well me Frey gee and Jellybwere gonna do something today but I threw up and then Frey threw up?
Simon: oh, well I'll look after u so I won't go out tomorrow!
Talia: Si I'll be fine I can go out with the boys!
Simon: nope i refuse!
Talia: okay anyways I'm going up to bed!

I head up to bed and not long after Simon does too! Then as we are comfortably lying in bed I shoot up and run as fast as I can to be sick...? What the hell?!?! I was so confused as to why I'm so sick......anyways Simon asked if I was okay and we the got back into bed and cuddle me close to him and we drifted off.....

(A/N) - so what do u think is up with Talia and Freya....they alright?