Chapter 3 Accidents happen!

Talias pov-
As everything went black it felt like forever!

Simons pov- I was having a good time so far and I think I liked that talia girl but still I felt a buzz in my pocket and it was Tobi calling me.
* on the phone
Tobi- SIMON SIMON HELP ITS TALIA-
Simons pov-
My heart sank to the bottom of body when he said talia
* back to the phone-
Simon- okay were are you guys?
Tobi- we are at the bar and I think her drink was spiked!
Simon- I'm coming now!

*2 hours later-
Simons pov-
We arrived at the hospital and I felt physically sick, this girl was the girl of my dreams and she was ill and very sick! But I didn't want to leave her side so I said that and Tobi and manny had to go back to their apartment so I stayed with talia.

* 3 days later *

Talia's pov-
I woke up to see someone in a hoodie sat on their phone and they had blonde hair and they were tall and—

Talia- Simon?
Simon- hey your awake? How are you?
Talia- um yeah also I'm okay thanks, what happened?
Simon- I think you're drink got spiked and i can't tell you the full story because I wasn't there for the whole thing but ask Tobi!
Talia- okay thanks!

*2 hours later*
Talia pov-
It had been 2 hours since me and Simon talked and we had both fallen asleep for 2 hours and I had just woken up and Simon was still asleep.

Nurse- hey Um Miss Haddock? You have 2 guests.
Talia- oh okay they can come in!
Tobi&Manny- hey talia how are you
Talia- heyyy I'm good thanks and I was wondering Tobi what actually happened Simon told me to ask you because he didn't know much?
Tobi-well I see someone hasn't left ( looks at Simon ) anyways your drink got spiked and it poisoned you and shut down your system and we had to take you to hospital and Simon was worried about you so he said he would stay!
Talia- oh well at least I know I have great friends!!!

*2 hours later*

Nurse: Miss Natalia Haddock you are dismissed and free to go home.
Talia- oh okay
Simon- wait so your free now?
Tobi- yeah so you can actually get into your own bed and be in your own surroundings!
Talia- yeah it'll be nice to get back.
Manny- come on T time to get you home!

Talia's Pov
As me, Tobi, manny and Simon were leaving the hospital I started to get cold since the only clothes I had were the ones I wore to wireless so I started shivering and then...

Simon- hey do you want my hoodie?
Talia- what for?
Simon- you are literally shivering your that cold
Talia- okay if you don't mind?
Simon- yeah have it I don't mind keep it if you want.
Talia- thanks!

* 20 minutes later *

Talias pov-

As I was staring out the window listening to the radio in the car I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier and heavier. Then I could feel myself falling asleep. Then I woke up to find myself lying on Simons shoulder.

Talia- oh sorry I didn't me-
Simon- it's fine just go back to sleep.

Simon pov-
I was looking out the window when I felt a soft weight lay on my shoulder, I look over and see talia har fallen asleep against my shoulder, I don't mean this in a weird way but she looked really cute sleeping with my hoodie that goes just above her knee caps and looks massive. Anyways she wakes up and feels embarrassed but I like her and so I told her to go back to sleep.

*30 mins later*

Simons pov-
We then finally got to Tobi, manny and talia's apartment block but talia was still asleep and I'm too awkward to Cary her so I tapped her on the shoulder and told her we are here and she did the biggest yawn and she looked shattered.

Talia- what time is it?
Tobi- um about 12:45am so it pretty late, Simon do you still want a lift home?
Simon- um manny can I stay in your spare room I don't want Tobi driving for another hour total?
Manny- yeah sure

Talia's pov-
We eventually got back to the apartment block and I was awoken by Simon to let me know we are back and then he ended up staying wait manny because the sidemen house is another hour away so he is staying in Mannys spare room. Then we finally reached the floor with both our flats on it and Tobi and manny both went in but me and Simon were far behind them still walking up the stairs and we talked about life I guess nothing special but when we got to the doors I kissed Simon on the cheek!

Simon- what was that for *giggles nervously*
Talia- because, you stayed with me for days at the hospital and I'm thankful for that.
Simon- ach it's not problem I didn't mind, besides as long as your okay
Talia- awwww Someone has feelings!
Simon- whattt?
Talia- nothing, it's cute!
Simon- haha is it though?
Talia- well to me it is!
Simon-* kisses talia's cheek*
Talia- and what was that for?
Simon- goodnight talia * walks into Mannys apartment
Talia- goodnight Simon! *walks into her apartment*

Talias pov-
As I shut the door I started getting giddy and happy and jumping for Joy because SIMON KISSED MY CHEEK! Tobi walked out of his room laughing at my but is also confused?

Tobi- what happened
Talia-um Simon might have kissed my cheek and I did the same back but I did it first!
Tobi- I'm happy for you T!
Talia- EEEEEEEEHHH

Simons pov-
As I closed the door I blushed profusely, I felt like I was back in primary school with the whole crush system but still...my crush kissed me!