Chapter 2: Meeting up

Tobi pov-
As I'm talking with the guys so manny, chip, lux, freezy and the rest of the sidemen I see talia talking with Freya who is Josh's girlfriend, gee who is Chips girlfriend and Katie who is Harry's girlfriend and I see Talia keeps looking over at us, I don't know who but I ignore it and i decided to walk over to her an ask her if she wants to meet the rest of the group.

Tobi- hey talia want to meet the rest of the guys?
Talia- sure! You girls coming?
The girls- yeah sure why not

* all of them walk over to the guys *
Tobi- so I wanted to introduce you to my roommate talia! She is also a fellow YouTube/ influencer
Talia- hey guys I'm Talia
JJ- hey I'm JJ
Callux- hey I'm Callum but just call me lux or cal either or
Ethan- hey I'm Ethan
Calfreezy- hey I'm also Callum or just call me freezy
Josh- hi I'm josh you already know me I'm assuming
Vikk- hi I'm Vikk
Chip- hi I'm chip but also josh but just call me chip
Harry- hi I'm Harry

Talia pov-
Then there was one last person, that guy that locked eyes with me..

Simon- hi I'm Simon

Talia pov- as we go into an embrace I instantly feel safe and even though it felt like it lasted forever it lasted like 5 seconds

Tobi- so that's the guys I'm sure you obviously know the girls so Freya, gee, Katie and now Emily!
Talia- well it's nice to meet you all!

*2 hours later*
Talias pov
As I'm sat at the bar on my own I feel a soft tap on my shoulder and see it's Tobi
Tobi- hey why are you on your own?
Talia- I'm not sure I have a headache hense why I'm drinking water but I'm better now!
Tobi- okay well come on come Dance with us!!!
Talia- okay I guess so but I'm going to talk to Freya and gee for a few minutes
Tobi- alright!

Talia pov I walk over to Freya and gee who are sat on some beanbags and I join in on their conversation as I'm listening to gee ranting about an awful encounter with a fan I look over at Simon, I just wanna hug him again but I don't know so I ended up going into a daydream about me and him and it was amazing then all of a sudden I hear a faint voice
Freya- TALIA OMG HELLOOOO!!!!
Talia- hi yeah sorry what?
Freya- you left us for a moment babe!
Talia- oh ha sorry.
Freya- what's on your mind...SiMoN?¿
Talia- maybe I mean he's cute but still!
Freya- well you should talk to him or at least do something!
Talia- I will I just need to process my emotions!

Talia pov-
Me and all the girls get up and start dancing and we be living our best life just vibing really but I needed the toilet so I went by myself to the bathroom, and as I approached the portable toilets I get thrown onto the back of a stall and get turned around at lightning speed, I was panicking because I don't know who this person is until I turn around and see a drunk man who was like middle aged and had a wedding ring on and he tried to hit on me and I could smell the alcohol off of him and thank good I had one cider and that was it! Anyways I start crying because I was so scared and then I look of to the distance to be greeted by the glance of Simon I then makes eye contact with him and I give him a look as to say help me and then he assess the situation and runs as fast as those legs can carry him and he starts trying to get this man off of me then as the man walks off I burst into tears and Simon pulls me close into his chest for a hug out of sympathy!
Simon- are you okay?
Talia- I am now that you have saved my arse!
Simon- well he was literally harassing you!

Simon pov-
I bring her into my chest close and tight to make her feel safe and couldn't help but notice that she was ice cold!

Simon- here I know your cold so have this hoodie!
Talia- thanks so much and yes I am freezing!!!
Simon- well you can keep it I have plenty!
Talia- thanks.

Talia pov-
We go back together to join the rest of the group and tell them what happened and everyone is hugging me and asking if I was okay! They were all really nice about it anyways then I went to go dance for a bit so I could forget about what the hell just happened! Then I look over at Simon and we end up making eye contact and sharing a smile.

Simons pov-
I made eye contact with her and it was dreamy! I then turned and went to talk to callux.

Simon- he call I think she likes me?
Cal- who?
Simon- that talia girl.
Cal- well do you like her?
Simon- I think so...
Cal- well shoot your shot lad!

Talias pov-
I headed over to the bar to get a drink and as I sat down the bartender offered to pay for my drink but I was vip so it was free but when I told him he was furious but I ignored it, he then handed me it and the smell was awful but again I ignored it and as I took a gulp of it I started to feel dizzy and oozy and just very strange, then I started to feel cold, my nose was running, my lips were quivering,my body was shaking, the world was spinning and the all of a sudden everything went black!