Chapter 11: But what if??

Talia pov-
It was the middle of March and I felt bad that I kept putting off meeting Simons parents so I decided to tell Simon I was ready but the last few brain cells I had were going nuts in my head because I was mentally not prepared because what if they don't like me like I know they probably will because they will see how happy Simon is when he is with me so maybe but like what if??? So I woke up to feel Simons arms wrapped around my body and he wa still sleeping so I crept out of his arms and into the shower so I was at least clean! I hop out the shower after 10 minutes and put some makeup on and then walk out the bathroom to notice simon was still asleep? Anyways I thought nothing of it as I should of because it's just classic Simon being lazy, I walk to the wardrobe and pick out a cute as outfit!

Talia pov- It was the middle of March and I felt bad that I kept putting off meeting Simons parents so I decided to tell Simon I was ready but the last few brain cells I had were going nuts in my head because I was mentally not prepared because wh...

I wore a black bandeau top and some green like khaki cargo pants with some white trainers and a denim jacket! I was so nervous because I was scared that they wouldn't like me! A bunch of emotions were running and racing through my mind but I powered through! I make my way down the stairs to make myself breakfast and I walk into the kitchen to see a sad Freya?

Talia- freya what's wrong?
Freya- josh and I had an argument and I hate when we fight but I decided to give him space!
Talia- omg Freya I'm so sorry! * gives her a hug *
Freya- it's alright babes however i just need to clear my mind so is it alright if you maybe give me space for a bit?
Talia- of course whatever you want girl!
Freya- thanks! * walks away to the living room *

Talia pov-
I felt so bad for Freya but I gave her the space she wanted so I continued to make my breakfast when I decided I would just make Simon some aswell so I shoved some bread in the toaster, whacked butter on the toast, and put it a plate and took it up to him along with mine.

Talia- morning sleepy head!
Simon- hello?
Talia- Simon can we talk?
Simon- sure what about?
Talia- I've decided I want to meet your parents!
Simon- okay but there is one thing? we will have to stay in Watford for a day like overnight because it's far away from here.
Talia- that's fine!
Simon- okay well let's eat this then I'll get ready and we can head!
Talia- sure

Simons pov-
She finally wanted to meet my parents, I liked talias parents they are pretty sick and I didn't want to pressure her but me netting hers was a hint to her to meet mine but I'm not forcing anything on her! We then eat up and I get ready whilst Talia sits around on her phone waiting for me, I get into the shower and trying be as quick as possible, I get out do whatever I have to do in the bathroom and I walk out to get changed and I look at talia and I can see the worry in her eyes but first I get changed first then go to her to see what's wrong.

Simon- Talia, what's wrong?
Talia- in just nervous, like what if they don't like me?
Simon- look talia I know my parents and it's people like you that they love!
Talia- what do you mean?
Simon- well people with your personality and similar stuff to that but general people not my past girlfriends before you say * laughs *
Talia- okay I'll take your word for this Si!

* 3 hours later *

Talias pov-
We were driving and I burst into tears with fear and Simon gave me a look to say ' what's wrong ' I just looked away and I gently turned my chin to face him and I starred into his eyes with despair.

Simon- talia? What's wrong?
Talia- I'm so nervous! What if they don't like me!
Simon- but they will!
Talia- but Simon, what if! What if!
Simon- yes what if they like you!
Talia- I'm just scared Simon!

*continuing Talias pov*
I was literally feeling as if I was going to throw up everywhere and anywhere but I was being over dramatic, anyway we get to Watford and pull up to his parents house and I started to get less anxious because someone this boy has convinced me it's fine so In my head I started to tell myself it's okay! We get out the car and walk over to the front door. Simon begins to knock until it opens. (parents names are fake)

Simons mum- Hi! Come in
Simon- hi mum!

* talia and Simon walk in and are greeted by Simons parents with a hug

Simons mum- ahh now you must be talia! Lovely to meet you, I'm Caroline!
Talia- hi, yes and lovely to meet you Caroline!
David- hi talia im David lovely to meet you!
Talia- hi David lovely to meet you as well!
Simon- well I don't know where my brothers are so you don't get to meet them, however there is someone we're missing! HERBIEEEEE!
*herbie charges down the stairs and runs to talia and Simon *
Talia- so is this your dog! Omg he's so cuteeeee
Simon- alright well I'll go put the bags upstairs and I'll show talia about and yeah we shall see you guys in a bit.
Caroline- alright you two, also I'm making dinner soon what do you want?
Talia- I don't mind anything will do!
Simon- roast?
Caroline- roast dinner it is!

Simons pov-
My parents seemed to really like talia and I'm so happy about it! I then showed talia my room and sat the bags down and then showed her the rest of the house!

* 3 hours later *

Me, my parents and talia all had dinner together and oh my I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while and let me tell you it was much needed! Anyways I then texted one of my brothers Nick so he could meet talia and he said he would be round soon! So then my parents and Talia sat in the living room with me and we all talked so talia and my parents could get to know each other!

Caroline- oh ok well me and your dad have to pop round to the neighbours but we shall be back in about an hour!
Simon- that's fine but remember nick is coming round soon!
Caroline- okay well see you guys soon!

* Simons pov continued *
As my parents left me and talia sat there for a few minutes when I got up to go upstairs for a minute I hear the door and shout to nick saying hello and that I'll be down in a second I he's a scream! Talia had screamed with anger? Or at least thats what I thought.

Talia- AHHHHHHHHH
Simon- *rushes down the stairs*
Talia- my Twitter has been hacked!
Simon- oh umm well this is a first impression and a half
Nick- oh sorry hi I'm nick, nice to meet you!
Talia- ong so sorry yeah hi I'm talia and likewise nice to meet you too!

* continues Simon pov- *
For the rest of the evening we sorted out talias Twitter and then because it was late by the time we finished, nick left and my parents went to sleep so me and talia decided to go to bed as well because we had to get up tomorrow so we can drive back to the sidemen house!

( writers notes | )
Sorry Ik I've been gone for so long so that's why this chapter is long for yall and I apologise x do forgive