Chapter 10: Valentines Guests

Simons pov-
It's Valentine's Day and it's the new year and I'm feeling good so far about 2018! I woke up next to talia scrolling through Twitter with a very tired and moody looking face, probably because I wasn't awake when she woke up, anyway I lean over to give her a hug and notice she was crying...

Simon- talia why you upset? *hugs talia tightly*
Talia- I just miss my family and happy Valentine's Day * a smile appears on her face *
Simon- happy Valentine's Day too but what if this cheers you up?
Talia- what?
Simon- what if I said I have a surprise for you?
Talia- what is it!!!!
Simon- well I want to meet your parents so-
Talia- OMG SIMONNNN!
Simon- I havent said anything yet?
Talia- okay sorry continue!
Simon- so I thought for me to get to know your parents why doesn't we go out for lunch!
Talia- omg Simon thank you so much!
Simon- no problem, also this isn't me pressuring you to meet my family you can do it in your own time when your ready but I want to meet your parents!
Talia- awwww thanks so much Si! Um I'm not sure when I'll meet your parents but soon I promise.
Simon- okay but we need to get up because we are meeting them at Nando's in 2 hours!
Talia- oh okay well im having a shower first!
Simon- fine I'm going to eat!

Talias pov- I had woken up in a bad mood this morning because i missed my parents and sister and then Simon surprised me and we are going to meet them at Nando's at 12! So I shotgunned the shower first and I quickly washed and dried myself and put in a cute outfit

^ the cute outfit ^I then head downstairs to tell Simon that the showers free then u continue to make breakfast because I was STARVING! After breakfast I decided to pop round to me and Tobi's apartment since I hadn't been in ages and when I say ag...

^ the cute outfit ^
I then head downstairs to tell Simon that the showers free then u continue to make breakfast because I was STARVING! After breakfast I decided to pop round to me and Tobi's apartment since I hadn't been in ages and when I say ages I'm talking 6 months because I decided to move in with Simon! Anyways I drive over to Tobi's and we talk for a bit and it's always nice to know he hasn't changed my room and that he's keeping it in case I ever need it, anyone...get you some friends like Tobi! Anyways after a while I realised it was 11:19 and I had to be back at the sidemen house soon so I drove back as quickly as possible. I get back to see Simon waiting for me and ready to go so we head out the door and into the car setting off to Nando's!

Simons pov-
We were driving into the city and I kept getting more nervous but if anything I was more ready than anything because me and Talia had been dating for months now! Then we pull up outside Nando's and talia glances at me and sees I'm nervous...

Talia- you'll be fine!
Simon- I know but what if they don't like me?
Talia- well my sister will she thinks from the sounds of things younsound really sweet which is true *kisses Simons cheek*!
Simon- okay but your parents?
Talia- that's for you to discover, jk they'll love you I know they will!
Simon- oh god you've just made me more nervous now...

* Simons pov continued *
We walk into the restaurant and Talia immediately runs to her sister and they hug, I smiled because I loved the way Talia cared so much about her family!

Talia- guys this is my boyfriend Simon! Simon this is my dad- ( the name is unknown so it's made up )
Steven- hi Simon! * shakes hand *
Simon- hi nice to meet you Mr Haddock!
Steven- please call me Steven!
Talia- Simon this is my mum
Simon- lovely to meet you Mrs haddock!
Lara- hi Simon lovely to meet you, we've all heard loads about you and please call me Lara.
Talia- and last but not least Jelaylay or her real name as you know Angele!
Angele- heyyyy Simon call me Jel or jelly my name is too hard to say * laughs and gives a death stare to parents*
Simon- well Jel it's nice to meet you.

Talia pov-
We all sat down to eat and I felt so happy that Simon got on amazingly with all my family, I kept a smile on my face the whole time and I couldn't be happier. We all ate and it was time to leave, I loved that Simon loved my family, we pull up back to the sidemen house and we walk in the house and it's late because we ended up back at my parents house for a while to just chill and now it was 10pm so me and Simon walk up to go to bed since we were very tired and i needed to get up early tomorrow to help Freya with a video, as we walk into the room Simon hops in the shower and I put on my t-shirt to go to bed and the next thing you know Simon comes up behind me in bed to hug and kiss me goodnight.

Writers notes |
Omg I know I keep saying this but thanks so much for the support and trust me much appreciated from me considering one of my dream jobs is an author although I won't be writing fanfic as my job lol :) but thanks