Chapter 2

Jyugo POV

Jyugo has been confined to a new cell ever since he got back to Nanba. His friends were not allowed to visit him no matter how much they begged Hajime. Being by himself in an empty white room, if he wasn't already insane Jyugo was gonna be very soon if things were to continue like this. The only visits he got were from the medical staff, who didn't even want to have a conversation with him. His mind was a mess, and the solitary confinement did not help him at all. He barely ate and an hour of sleep was a luxury at this point.

Okina POV

Okina: I do have a lot of respect for the warden, but with all due respect this is pure insanity. Almost all of the kid's meals return barely touched and our scans can confirm the fact that he is unable to sleep. The solitary confinement is only deteriorating his already fragile mental health. As a doctor, I can't just stay put and watch someone die, especially if I know I can do something to help. Please allow me to go there instead of all these strangers. He knows me, he...

Samon: Well, too bad. That thing is a weapon out of control. If you think we are going to let it roam around freely or let anyone he can easily manipulate go in there, then you are a bigger fool than I thought.

Okina: Fine, then let me at least get him some nutrients and maybe some...

Samon: You will do nothing of sorts! As I stated before, the warden made sure I won't let you or anyone else near...that. So just do as I say and DO NOTHING!

Okina: But he will die if...

Samon: If that is the case then be it. I. DON'T. CARE.