chapter 10: Escape

Start from the beginning

She quickly put the chopsticks on the table and gulped the orange juice down her throat sighing in satisfaction. She looked towards her clothes and remembered that she is in just a t-shirt.

She thought of asking help from someone. She walked into the kitchen and saw a girl of her age doing the dishes. She went near her and cleared her throat "ahm".

The girl quickly looked towards Y/n and smiled "yes ma'am do you need anything" she asked. "Uh yes I need something" Y/n replied while fiddling with the hem of the shirt.

"Yes ma'am tell me" she asked. "Call me Y/n as you are of my age only I guess" Y/n chuckled lightly. "Okay as you say Y/n" the girl replied.

"I'm Ji-ah" the girl replied while smiling. "Okay so do you have any extra clothes" Y/n asked while looking towards her with hopefull eyes. "Yes I've as I live here only come follow me" Ji-ah said and started walking towards the room in the corner of the hall.

They entered the small room. And Ji-ah gave Y/n her jeans which she took while mumbling a small thank you. She was giving her one shirt also but Y/n refused saying that the shirt she was wearing was comfortable.

Ji-ah chuckled lightly before speaking "oh I see it's of Taehyung sir". After hearing her word Y/n blushed bashfully "no no it's not like that" Y/n protested. Ji-ah went out of the room giving Y/n the privacy to change clothes.

After wearing the clothes. She came out and again thanked her to which she replied with "it's okay". "I'll return to you it later" Y/n said. "No it's okay" Ji-ah replied. Both of them bid goodbye to each other.

Y/n walked towards the main door and saw a lot of guards standing there with guns. She walked out to the garden acting like she was watching the flowers. She moved a little to the main gate wanting to know the reaction but to her suprise none of the guard did anything.

She took this as a chance and ran out of the gate. She ran as fast as she could. "Finallllllllyyyyyyyyy" she sighed heavily after stopping in a market. She smiled to herself and thought it was to easy to escape the mansion.

After talking to Hana which we can't say talking. Hana was just seducing Taehyung to fuck her to oblivion. But he didn't gave in. He sighed heavily "let me go Hana or else it won't be good for you" he said and pushed her a little.

He walked back into the dinning room and saw the food was eaten. He smiled and looked around. He thought Y/n must be looking around like a small curious cute little puppy she is.

He called the same guard to which he said to look after Y/n. "Where is she?" Taehyung asked. "Boss she left" the guard replied while looking towards the ground. "WHAT!" Taehyung screamed and held the guard by his collar.

"Why did you let her go" Taehyung asked clearly angry. His viens popping out of his neck. "Boss you said let her do whatever she wants" the guard replied scared to his death.

"You are nothing but just a useless piece of shit" he shouted and pushed him harshly. Taehyung grabbed his car keys and exited the mansion.
----------------------------------------------

^he called me ugly in god knows how many languages 😭💜

^how to be so perfect 💜💫

^my safe place ❤️🌍----------------------------------------------

^my safe place ❤️🌍
----------------------------------------------

Heya beautiful people, I hope you are doing good

Hope you liked the chapter