skittles parents

reader pov

'Aaaaa fuck' i said to myself,i hit John's tank for god sakes! And i don't even know what to say!

And then the day went pretty....bad...first,i literally got shot by somebody that was ON THE SAME team as ME and then second,i literally fell off a cliff! And then third,i spilled my drink!

until...i have the urge to go out in the middle of the night,It's not that dangerous and Skittles might be up in this hour! So,i went out in my pajama's and run iff with my little legs.As soon as i got to the watch tower,skittles almost shoot me and which i scolded him too!

But...he seems a bit..off...he is usually mumbling and cursing alot.But this! He is feeling really REALLY pissed off! I aasked what happened and said that his parents are gonna visit him or something.'Why is some parent visiting their child in war??' I assKed myself about it,but i shruged off after that.

A/n:hahahaaha sorry for this bad plot :')

*Time skip to the morning*

i woke up,do shit and yeah,as i was telling stories to Skittles there was a shout for Skittles,oh no...it must've been his parents at the bottom.Skittles then climbed down and greeted his parents with a shy hi,how could i know this? I listened ofc! dumbass!

"oh,who is that up there?" Skittles dad questioned.I quickly hide away but then this bitch decided to introduce me "oh that,that is (Y/n)!" BITCH WHY?!?!?!!

*time skip to the end of the day*

i went back,and suddenly i literally went to Ben's tent.I know,i know.Its weird but,i trust him the most! I told what had happened today and he just laugh it off

and after that,i went to sleep