girls

Sooooo uhhhhhh this si a request soooo ye

this is about lesbians btw

and lets call TW monika because of nyo!Germany human name(its hetalia stuff oof,sorry for not understanding💀)

____•'~´•___

Reader pov

it is a lovely day so far! Probably in a while now,but still!

We just have a new members and she is a gorl! I hope we get along tho-

now,i'm just chilling with her in the bar,because we have nothing to do after the little fight we had.Monika is telling me some stories of her soldier life before she got into this one.It has been a good 4 years after she retired from her last career,god i haven't done anything good back then! Why me?!

but y'know she is very cool! I think i'm having bisexual vibes now because of it! But eh,she is alright tho.She is the same level as john or something but AAAAAA i already love her soo much! She is sooooo cool!

*time skip*

i climbed the watch tower secretly,the enemh soldiers were soooooooo shit at their jobs! As i got up to the watch tower,skittles read some R18 doujinshi's which idk where did he even get! E-bay? Amazon? You don't even have a computer!

"hey horny candy!" I teased him quietly,he seem to be suprised and turned red asf! "W-what are you doinn here?!" He saad very,very suprised and embarassed at the same time "to hang out,duh! It has been a few days!" I said to him in a playful and happy tone

i sat next to him as he put his doujinshi away ftom my sight,i don't mind at all! Plus,i don't like very lewd things.I then fangirl over monika infront of him,i forgot that i was supposed to hang out with him! "Sooooo....can you tell me more about her?" "Well,i haven't seen anything from her yet,just her stories and stuff" and so i left the watch tower with a 'goodbye'

tankwoman/Monika pov

Man! This (y/n) dude is sooo cute and chill! I could stay with her forever! I already started to like her because of it! Oh my gawwwd! I could fangirl all night!

*in the morning*

ok! You can do this! You just need to send this letter and you'll be alright,monika!

i told myself all over and over again that i could send this to her tent secretly,all i have to do is that i need to wait for her to go to the bathroom,tjen i have the chance to sneak inside and put this love letter to her! And i think i just saw her walk past by me! THIS IS IT!

reader pov

i got back from a quick shower,i didn't see monika or anything! I expect her to be in the women's bathroom but no.As i got to my tent to grab something,i saw a letter,i thought it was from john but it was annonymously sent to my tent

rosses are red
violet's are blue
i think you have a admirer
that you don't know!

well,i think i'm gonna guess....