With a quick hug and a see you soon to both Peter and Char, Jasper and i headed upstairs to the guest bedroom.
Your probably wondering how we are going to keep fucktward from finding out about this since he calls everyday to check on me. He called before Peter and Char got here and i quickly had to think of a lie.

FLASHBACK

Edward tried calling my phone but it went straight to voicemail. He left a message then called the Cullens house phone. Just to keep up with my lies i had to pretend to be sick.

"Hello?" I said into the phone with a fake 'stuffed up nose' voice while coughing a couple times, surprisingly convincingly.

"Hello love. Are you ok. You sound horrible. Do you need me to come home?"

"No babe I'm ok. I just don't really feel good, and i have a headache. I just had some soup and was about to lay down and rest. Try to sleep it off for the next couple days, so i can be better by the time you guys get home." I said slowly. Making it seem like it was uncomfortable to talk on the phone.

"OK love. Why is your phone off? I left you a message before i called the house phone."

"oh my phone" i said slowly. "Well my phone is worse off than i am right now. I kinda dropped it in the sink today when i was washing my dishes, after i ate breakfast. I have the insurance on it so they are going to send me a new one. It won't get here until next week though."

"Don't worry love. I'll buy you a better phone once i get home. Are you staying home from school tomorrow since your sick?

"Yea" i said coughing. "I'm going to try to sleep all day. I'm surprisingly tired. If i don't feel better by tomorrow night I'll probably stay home Tuesday too, so i can sleep more. Last time i was this sick i slept for 4 days straight. My mom got very worried."

"Alright love, get some rest and call me when your feeling better."

"OK babe"

"Love you"

"You too" I said while pretending to yawn. Hehe I'm a better actress than I thought.

"Bye love."

"Bye" I whispered tiredly..

END FLASHBACK

I still cannot believe that he bought that. He always tells me I'm a horrible actress, but apparently im not that bad. Hopefully he will keep his word and wait for me to call him.

We got to the guest bedroom and I immediately layed on the bed, ready to start. Jasper leans down and kisses me passionately.

He starts to say something but is cut off by Peter,  when he runs in to the room.

"Major, lil' bit. My 'knower' just went off and I thought ya might like ta know what it said"

"What did your "knower' tell you Peter?" I asked curiously.

"Well first off lil' bit Eddieboy won't call til ya call him, even if we wait til Friday when we fake ya death. I'm not sure why, but I 'know' he wont. Second ya change is not gonna take 3 days, it will only take a day and a half. I think it's because you already started going through the change when James bit ya." He said

"is that all ya 'know' Peter?" Jasper asked suspiciously.

"Yes" he stated. I could tell from his emotions that he was telling the truth.
"Alright darlin ya ready?" Jasper asked as Peter left the room to go back to Char.

"Yes major. I'm ready." I said.

He kissed me one last time and sent me all of his love, which I immediately sent back to him. He then kissed down my neck to my pulse point and bit down, sending his venom into my bloodstream. He sealed off the bite and placed one on each one of my wrists and ankles before sealing those ones off too. I felt the burn immediately and gritted my teeth in order to keep quiet. 'The change has officially started' I thought to myself.

Jaspers P.O.V

It's been an hour since Isabella started her change. She has not made a sound or moved since. If it wasn't for her heart beating, I would have thought she was dead.

I've never seen anyone go through the change like this. Normally you can hear the person screaming from miles away, and they beg for death. Isabella is a true mystery. I wonder if she will be a typical newborn? I've never met someone who's prepared and chosen this life for themselves before.

I know that she is in a lot of pain, but she is blocking her emotions from me. It's driving me crazy, but she probably doesn't want me to go through the pain with her. I'd prefer it if I did, but my Isabella is a very caring person.

TIME SKIP

It is now 11:50 on Tuesday and Peter said bella will wake up in 10 minutes from the livingroom.  The fucker knows not to come into the room until I tell him to. I'm very protective of my mate. I'm a very possessive bastard sometimes, and I know my mate loves it.

She has been using her gift to speak with me on and off for the last day and a half to try and calm me, stopping only when she can't ignore the pain any longer without losing her control. She truly is amazing.

The clock strikes noon and Bellas heart rate picks up. Her fists clench as she tries to keep up her control and not make a sound. She loses control and let's out one bloodcurdling scream as her heart thumps it's last beat. Then everything is quiet.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL OF COURSE BE BELLAS POV OF WHEN SHE FIRST OPENS HER EYES AS A VAMPIRE. I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING MY STORY SO FAR. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACE SETTINGS BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER.