"Be ready, at three p.m. tomorrow otherwise I'll drag you myself," Xavier says leaning against my car door as I start it.

"What? Three? I have work-," Xavier stops me as his lips meet mine.

"I don't care....," He mutters on my lips with one last peck.

"Xavier.... Ok I'll try," I push him away so I can close the door, "Bye....."

"Goodbye, see you tomorrow,"

..............................

I call my dad after reaching my dorm. Selena bought lunch for me as she went to her work. Selena works at one of her friend's technology company. I am glad we are all able to follow our dreams.

"Dad, she called today!" I let out a frustrating sign as I talk to my dad on the phone.

"What did she say," Dad asks when I put the call on speaker so I can change.

"She pretended to apologize then eventually slipped up and she wants me to bring her here!," I roll my eyes thinking back of the moment.

"Honey..... just don't pick up her calls.... she try to reach out to me also but I just ignored her,"

"That's good.........dad, I just miss you.... Why can't you come here?"

"I have a business to look after, honey.... I wish I could....I miss you too," I miss him so much that it makes me want to cry.

"And you also have your secret lover," I laugh.

"Oh don't be silly..... we just went on a date....." I can see him smile right now.

"Ew dad.... Aren't you too old to go on a date,"

"Fifty-three is never old to go on one date unlike you, my daughter, who probably goes to thousands...... speaking of which be careful..... I am still young to be a grand-dad," my father can be so annoying sometimes.

"DAD!!.....bye I'll call you later....love you,"

"Bye.... Love you," We end the call. I wear a casual outfit as I head towards the coffee shop to buy coffees for Sarah and me, as I will head towards her dorm afterwards.

I reach the bustling coffee shop as I order a cold coffee for myself and a black one for Sarah.

"Could add another one; a cappuccino please," Chloe may also be there so I take one for her too. I take the coffees then head towards the exit when I crash into someone.

"Jason?" I hope his name is Jason.

"Oh... I am sorry, Madalyne, right?" Jason raises his eyebrow at me. He wears grey sweats with a light blue shirt and a cap.

"Oh yes... don't be sorry... I didn't see," I utter. He is staring at me like he has never seen me before. Feeling uneasy, I head for the exit.

"Bye Jason...I have to go... see you at class," I try to push the door when another hand touches mine. Jason pushes the door for me as I exit.

"Owh, thanks....Bye...." Speeding my steps, I hurriedly walk towards the hall to Sarah's dorm.

...........................

"I don't like this Jason guy!" I exclaim as Sarah and I sip our coffees while watching the television. I fill Sarah with what happened at the café. Sarah just came back from Leo's and couldn't stop talking about it until I shut her up.

"I haven't even met him, girl....," Sarah mutters.

"He is the new guy from Canada......I also don't know much about him,"

"Be careful Mady.....tell me if this happens again," Sarah says, giving me a side hug. We continue to watch Lucifer's recent episode. Sarah is a Netflix freak. She watches anything that is on Netflix which is why sometimes I also have to watch when I am with her.

"Anyways....where have you been after chemistry? Selena was looking for you,"

"I went to Xavier's...... you won't believe what I saw....." My eyes widen as I recall the moment I saw my portrait.

"He killed someone?!! Oh my God! You saw someone get killed, didn't you?!" Sarah yells, shaking my shoulder.

"Ughhh.....Sarah no!" I take a deep breath as Sarah looks at me waiting for me to continue, "Xavier painted my portrait.....I still can't believe......" I fell in deep thought.

"BITCHH....WHAT?!! YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT THE TATTOO MONSTER A.K.A XAVIER HENDRY, DID YOUR PORTRAIT!! YOU JOKING RIGHT?" Sarah basically screams all of it in my ear making me almost deaf.

"Sarah calm do-," The front door opens with a wide-eyed Chloe coming in. She puts down her gym bag and runs towards Sarah's room.

"What happened? I heard you scream-," Chloe stops once she sees me. We three just awkwardly stare at each other when I stand up, giving Chloe her cappuccino. It takes her off guard.

"I gotta call Leo," Sarah scoots out of the room.

"Oh....thanks, I didn't know you were coming," Chloe smiles, taking the cup.

"No problem, so how is your training going?" I try to make a conversation hoping she would give in.

"It-It is going great...how is your research going?" Chloe asks as she sips the coffee then takes off her shoes.

"My team and I are still working on it......Chloe can I ask you something?" I really need to know this.

"Yah... go on,"

"Who was that boy beside you that night?" I ask, crossing my arms when Chloe's face goes pale.

"He is Daniel.....the guy I told you about....my trainer," Chloe whispers the last part.

"Oh...okay...,"

"Mad...I am still sorry for-," I stop her pulling into a hug which she returns.

"No... no one should be sorry...I am over it so should you," I pull away continuing, "Plus I have so many things to tell you about," We burst out laughing as we lie down on the bed when Sarah appears with Selena behind.

"I guess it worked.....," They join us and we four catch up the whole night.

..............................

"You are joking me, right, Selena?" I, including Chloe and Sarah, cannot believe what Selena confessed to us.

"I-uh-no..... he did invite me," Selena utters, blushing. Professor Johansson invited Selena to his house tonight. My jaw basically falls on the bed as I look at her with wide eyes, so do others.

"I don't know what to say," Sarah gapes at her friend.

"Same," Chloe gulps.

"I knew it..... but what if you get caught? Both of your careers can be on the edge!" I exclaim as I am very worried about her.

"Mady... not everything is about success and careers... you just have to live your life," Selena frowns as she looks over to me.

"Wish I could say the same," I whisper looking out of the window. I cannot let anything between my goals; not even love.

"Aww.....Mad," They all pull me into a group hug.

"Ouch... my hair....I hate hugs," Sarah snarls as we pull away and laugh. Selena and I then head to our dorms after lots of hugs and kisses.

"Selena, I want you to be careful," I say while picking a dress for her date. I take out my royal-blue full sleeved top and a pair of blue flat heels; since Selena always wanted those.

"I will be, I promise and thank you so much for these," Getting her ready, we bid our goodbyes as she leaves the dorm hall.

It has been a long time since I have painted something. So I take a canvas and all the supplies and make my way to my bed as I paint the first thing that comes to my mind.

.................................

{A/N- It was a shitty chapter sorry :) }

Thanks for reading
Mystoria
Peace out-