Preface

Welcome! Please read the following notes as they should help with understanding the story.

* The official playlist for this story is now on soundcloud! Please check it out while you're reading!

Link: https://soundcloud.com/ladylarrylashton/sets/punks-meet-flower-crowns

1. This story is mainly Lashton, that doesn't necessarily mean no other ships will try to bomb this harbor.

2. This is written in script style, similar to #JayStyles - a term coined by Jayme Dray (JeddieJay) - and the writing is hugely based on his influence. I chose this style to emphasize the more important details, the things you should be looking at.

3. Important! The story takes place in Universal Studios Orlando Resort. So yes, we're in America. Most of the plot takes place in this setting.

4. Although this story starts out very unconventional, I will try to make this as realistic as possible. Meaning this isn't going to be all hearts and flowers. It's about the good, the bad and the ugly. There is more to Ashton than just his flower crowns and there is more to Luke than just his tattoos and piercings.

5. Chapters will be relatively short, less than a page each. But they will be numerous, so don't worry too much about quantity. Worry about quality. Each chapter should have relevance.

Now that that's out of the way, please read on! Enjoy!