7: Kaira2

krishnam sada sahayate

Continue with the story:-

Kartik (panicking):- I am gone krishnaji because of this sherni. I don't want to die unmarried .

Naira rolls her eyes and tries to talk to the general of daxamitesbut daxamites attacked and she dodge the blast which cracks the window of the ships and kartik falls out of the ship
Naira screams Kartik's name realizing how can't she live without him.A to much of worry. She jumps out of the ship not realizing what to do to save her mendhak.winn and lena sees all this in panic as they gain control of all systems of daxamite ship but can't do anything.
But thankfully nova knows what to do

In a panic situation.Naira's flying bike teleported and comes under her and then she saved kartik before him reaching the ground.He holds her tightly around waist in panic

Kartik :- hey krishnaji(lord krishna) is I am dead?
Naira :- yeah and I am gate keeper of hell who is taking you to hell
Kartik :- yeah very funny
Naira:- That's I am

Kartik because of shock of bike in air-kissed her cheek accidentally from the back seat for the first time not realizing what he was doing. Naira was shocked but her cheek was heated by that and she was blushing.

Naira :- uhhuh
Kartik :- um sorry naira it was just in moment you know. (He said which disappointed naira not realizing why but she holds his hand which he was trying to take back)
Naira :- It's ok i trust you mendhak. Now hold tight because we need to be somewhere now in no time.

Naira roars her bike which was going at half of mach speed and they were at the location of the fight between supergirl and rhea.

-----------

Supergirl was getting weaken second by second as her body is getting more in contact with rheas kryptonite. She was getting weaker but trying to give others much of the needed time to other heroes to fight the ship.
Rhea was overpowering on her with kryptonite and due to continues punches of her she was draining blood from her face and nose.She was defending so that rhea will think she is winning and not destroyes all city in no time with her ships.
But she can't take it anymore

"Supergirl daxamite ships are set to attack on all schools hospitals and colleges, you need to do something "alex voice comes to her and she knows now their is no way to win. Naira's will have made antidote for lead for her mon El but it is not still tested yet.
But she knows what to do. For saving the world she can risk the sacrifice because thats was monel want for himself.she pressed the remote button but thats when all ships was going back to mother ship and she sees naira. Analyzing the site she regretted pressing remote but as nothing happen she knows brainiac already changed lead device's frequency.

Rhea (shockingly seeing her ship):- whats happening its impossible .

Kara pressed a S symbol on her chest and nanites covered her body to display her lead lined suit. She was still weak but using all remaining strength in her she started punching rhea face hard in panic and anger that she didn't realized she had punched her 80 punch a in a second. Rhea was on the condition of dieing bed lost wholely.

Naira comes on her bike flying on a roof to see her sister. She sees a rage in her sisters eyes comparing to the blast happening backward making the moment more dense.
She stopped kara and hugged her tightly
N:- stop di you win
K:- yeah I guess but this rhea.
Kartik:- guys i think We should sort out every thing here . Ship are in control but daxamites on road.

Kara nods weakly and In less than a second monel was besides him.

A kelex bot acting as recording drone come in front of supergirl and they were projected from daxam mothership projector and also on national television.