6:dakum ur

Daxamites ships were on their way to find a new planet where they can form new daxam. But queen rhea evil mind can't take the disrespect her insult to corner. She knows now her husband will not listen to him but she want revenge from supergirl that can happen by only one means by killing the king so she has done it secretly and making it look like suicide to her peoples.
As she knows her army will take time to reach to earth she goes to lena luthor ceo of lcorp and a well known scientist with different ID and trick her to make a portal of huge size for space ships to come. Later on she exposed superman with silver kryptonite to make a fight. Later supergirl gives rhea for dakum ur a fight for a planet till death.

***S2 e22supergirl(with My  changes)

Supergirl was under attack from her more famous cousin aboard the Daxamite mothership. By way of explanation, Queen Rhea the Smug reminds Kara that Daxam is littered with the detritus of Krypton, which means they have an abundant source of Kryptonite. The variety she's using on Superman is silver, and it's affecting his mind, causing him to hallucinate a battle with Zod. (On Smallville, silver K caused Clark to experience vivid paranoid delusions, so I appreciate the consistency, even though I know the two series are not actually in a shared continuity)

 (On Smallville, silver K caused Clark to experience vivid paranoid delusions, so I appreciate the consistency, even though I know the two series are not actually in a shared continuity)

Supergirl wins the fight resetting superman's mind

(still I don't believe super's fight happen so easily. I believe they had set some limit for their power in mind. and no doubt supergirl is more powerful because it is given in comic books)

Because Superman's in town, it would be wrong not to at least talk about Lex Luthor. Lillian visits Lena to deliver Lex's unfinished symphony of anti-Kryptonian tech. She suggests to Lena that while Lex never got it working, Lena might be able to complete his work, reconfiguring it to affect Daxamites instead of Kryptonians. "You could be the Luthor who saved the world," Lillian tempts her.

At DEO headquarters, Supergirl and Superman make a grand entrance. Winn and Superman have an endearing interaction, as Winn clearly hopes to be remembered from last time, and Superman comes through with a compliment and a charming "good to see you again," only to leave Winn blushing and stammering.

Kara introduces her cousin to her boyfriend, and it's a sweet moment, with Mon-El clarifying that he's a Daxamite, but "not like the killy ones."

Kara asks Winn to open a channel to the mothership, and she challenges Rhea to a traditional duel. Kara is the champion of Earth; Rhea represents Daxam. If Kara wins, Rhea and her forces have to leave the planet. Mon-El is really not happy with this plan, because he knows Kara isn't a murderer, and his mother definitely is.

Karamel scene

MonEl was strictly against dakam ur due to his concern for kara