2 days before the wedding

Izuku POV

I felt someone shaking me so I pushed them away rolling to my side covering my head "Izu wake up Katsumi and Itsuki are here" I shot up to see Ura smiling at me as I ran to the living room.

I see Katsumi asleep on Minas lap and Momo holding Itsuki. "Oh Izuku your awake" Mina says rubbing Katsukis back. I stretch a little doing grabby hands towards Momo, she laughs and hands me Itsuki. "Im gonna make breakfast real quick you guys but Uraraka can you look at my phone and see what Mitsuki texted me" Momo says walking off as I sat down.

"Uh we have to go do our final fits as well as the kids. Surprisingly everything else is already finished so were good" Uraraka said "Im so excited for the wedding. We get to see everyone, I cant wait to see Jirou too" I said taking a bottle and feeding Itsuki.

"Same and Asui, actually everyone. Your the first out of everyone to get married Izu" Ura says "I know. I honestly didnt think I'd get married to anyone. Espically Kacchan" I say smiling at myself. "Oooooooo your so whipped" Mina says laughing.

TIME SKIP TO GETTING READY~~

Everyone was freshening up so we could get our fits finished. "Ma daddys calling you" Katsumi said giving me my phone and I answered "Good morning babe" I say slipping on my shoes "Morning" he says in a husky voice and I went into a crisis and blanked out for a minute.

"Izuku?" "My bad I blanked out for a sec. Y arn't you up yet?" "How did you know" "I cant tell when my fiance is just getting up by his voice" I laughed "Hmmm you did always like my morning voice" I blush at a thought that was roaming in my head. Katsumi pulls my shirt and I look down "Yes?" "Let me talk to dad" I gave him the phone as I got Itsuki together.

She was actually a little happier than usual. I played with her as Katsumi walked down stairs, I followed as I seen everyone already ready. He gave me the phone back "Im here but did you guys get fitted yesterday?" I say as we all walked out the door.

"Yea, Katsumi got fitted too so you shouldnt worry about him. But have fun" "Mmm love you" "Love you more nerd" I smile at myself then hang up and buckle Itsuki in the back with Katsumi. "You guys im so excited to see what your dress looks like" I say excitedly "WE cant wait to see what your suit looks like. UGH im excited all overrrrr" Mina says.

"Mmm Im so ready for tomorrow I just know im going to cry" Uraraka says  hugging me "Im gonna cry to. Momo your next" I say as we look at her smirking as her face turned red. "Oooooo yes we need you two to get married. Ive actually never met your parents" Ura says as we nod.

"Ma can I play on your phone?" "Hmm" I say giving him my phone as the rest of us talked until we got there. We got out and went to the main room, Itsuki was asleep so I wasnt really worried about her crying right now. My mom and Mitsuki came in the room smiling like that one cat from Alice and the wonderland.

"Mommmm" "Izuku it's hereeeeee finally" she said. The designer came in with my suit so I got up to try it on as the rest of them watched my kids. The helpers slipped on the suit tightening it just a little to where it didnt hurt. I looked at myself and blushed, I look so hot yet so pretty.

"Ah you look so pretty sir" One of the ladys say "Thank you" I walked out to the front. Everyone gasped "Mommy you look pretty" "Thank you baby" then next thing I know everyone hugs me "Ah too tight yoy guys" I say as the let go "Izuku you look so pretty. And I never thought your waist would be so small" Ura says.

"You look beautiful Izuku so this is the one. Next is the bridesmaids and the baby" Mitsuki says so I went to change again, I came out as the girls when back in. Katsumi was playing on my phone and Itsuki was playing with my mom and Mitsuki.

They cam out in a all white silky dress with hints of Greenish flowers and sparkles "Ugh its so pretty and well fitted I could die" Mina says twirling around and I have to say they look really beautiful. "You guys look so good" I say as they blushed a little.

"Momo hows your bump?" "Its ok" she says checking herself out then someones phone ringed "Uh Mina Seros calling you" she came to me and I gave her her phone "Hey baby whats wrong" ".................." "WHAT?" "..............." "Do you know what to do?" "............" "Dumb Sero. You dumb ass bitch-" "................." "Well....I do BUT thats not an excuse im coming now" She say hanging up.

"Im so sorry you guys my Cat is pregnant right now and Sero doesnt know what to do nor the boys so I'll see you guys at the hotel" she says going to change. She came back out and we said our byes and she kissed Katsumis face over and over.

"Welp lets move to jewelery" The designer said and we did. The jewelry was so nice my question was how much was Mitsuki gonna pay for this. I just know Marasu pockets are empty- but then they are rich so-.

We got done a little later than expected so we went out to eat. We ate and went to the hotel, Uraraka was holding a sleeping Katsumi as we walked in. "Ughhh my legs are gonna give out" Momo said as we laugh. Mina wasnt here yet so we just went to our room. Ura put Katsumi to sleep on my bed as I put Itsuki in the crib my mom brought.

Earlier at The boys Hotel~~

Sero POV

"Come her Juanita" I babied the cat "Sero you sure the cats alright bro?" Denki said and I strugged "eh she'll be ok why?" "Uhhh I looked up the symptoms and it said she could possible be pregnant bro" I grew shocked. "BHAHAH You didnt even know. You and Mina do NOT need kids right now" Bakugo said "Oh shut the fuck up" I yell at him.

I got my phone to call Mina "Uh hey babe the cats pregnant" She yells at me through the phone. She said she was comming to get the cat, "You know I love youuu" I cooed and she gave in but then yell again hanging up.

"Sero dont ever have kids alright?" Bakugo said so I flipped him off.

In about a few minutes she came busting on the door. "Im coming-" I unlocked it as she cooed the cat "Meoww~~" the cat says crawling into Minas arms. "You dick how could you not know" she says "Uh because I didnt-" "Shush oh Hey Denki- wheres Kiri and Bakugo" "Wassup Raccoon eyes" Bakugo said coming from the kitchen.

"Oh hey Bakugo- wheres Kiri?" "Hes sleep right now" Denki said playing on the TV like a teenager. "Mmm imma chill with yall for a while ok?" "Eh help ya self babe" I say walking to the couch. "Oh hell Raccoon eyes dont come over here with that" Bakugo said "Oh shut up boom boom boi" Mina said as we laugh.

"WATCH YOURSELF RACCOON-"

BACK WITH IZUKU😗

Izuku POV

I called Kacchan before going to sleep "Hello?" "Hey Kacchan just wanna say goonight" "Oh goodnight nerd. Is Katsumi and Itsuki up?" "No, im the only one up right now" "Hmm well get some sleep ok? we get married tomorrow" he said "I know and im so excited" "Mmm im just ready to kiss you again" he said and I laugh.

"Anyways live you Kacchan" "No I love you more" "yea right" "Babe go to sleep hm" "I will, but you guys too" "We will Love you nerd" "Love you too Kacchan" I said hanging up the phone. I sighed covering my self up as Katsumi rolled over to me.

I kissed his head as he hugs me and I soon shut my eyes excites for my wedding day.

Woooo its almost endinggg about 3 more chapters I think😭

Anywho if they're are any ARMY's here go check out my new booookkkkk if you'd like😗.

Thank you guys so much I love you even tho idk you😅 But hey you guys support me so that alright.