Bambam: "So tomorrow at 6 we are going to a restaurant I rented out and then we can go chill at someone's dorm because it will be more private than going to chill somewhere else. The only problem with that is everyone has a busy dorm so I'm still not sure about that."

Jimin entered the car with bags as I whispered a thank you before returning to my call.

Lisa: "How about my place? It's only me and Rosie but she's staying over at her friend's place for the break."

Oh yeah Hyeri asked Rosé if she wanted to stay with her and so she left me all alone.

Bambam: "Really? Alright then, that's great! I'll see you tomorrow at 6 and don't worry I'll text you the location."

Lisa: "Alright Bammy see you then!" With that I closed my phone and looked over to Jimin who was going to say something but closed his mouth only to open it up again.

Jimin: "I would feel really bad for having our hangout be just in the car so how about we go to my dorm and just eat there?"

Lisa: "If you don't mind then I'm down." Jimin nodded as I took the bags from him as he began to drive.

At the BTS dorm

Jimin didn't have his keys so we had to wait for someone to open. Namjoon opened the door and looked pretty surprised to see me. Man this dude is tall!

Lisa: "Hello Namjoon-shi! I'm sorry for this surprise visit but Jimin over here doesn't know how to plan hangouts." I said bowing then looking at Jimin with narrow eyes.

Namjoon: "Lisa-ya! No need to apologize, it's great to see you again! Come on in."

This place is huge! I mean it makes sense because 7 guys live here but still! When I entered I saw two people sitting on the couch as Namjoon went upstairs.

I am very extroverted but I wasn't expecting to interact with new people and so I felt pretty awkward. I looked over to Jimin not knowing what to do.

Jimin: "Yah!! Jungkookie and Yoongi-hyung!" He yelled to grab their attentions off of the tv.

They both got up and greeted me as I greeted them back. We brought over the bags of goods Jimin had gotten from the café to the coffee table in front of the couch. Jimin made sure to get a lot of stuff for his members as well which is really thoughtful.

Yoongi: "Lalisa I heard you and Jimin got close because of the duet you guys did, which was amazing btw."

Lisa: "Oh thank you Yoongi-shi! You can call me Lisa. And yeah we got close during the duet especially since this nerd likes hanging out with me." Jimin rolled his eyes jokingly before sticking his tongue out at me as I pushed his face away from me.

Yoongi and Jungkook smiled at our childish ways.

Yoongi: "You two are cute. Anyways how about we watch a movie?" He said the first part quickly so I didn't catch it but we all nodded at the idea of watching a movie.

He went to go find a good movie to watch with Jimin as I was left alone with Jungkook.

I noticed how everyone was at least a couple years older than Jungkook. I wasn't sure exactly by how much everyone was but I knew that it must be pretty lonely not having someone your age you can talk and relate to.

Jungkook: "You are a 97 liner right?" He spoke trying to start a conversation in which I responded by nodding. "Ay we are the same age! I was born in September how about you?"

Lisa: "I was born in March which makes you younger than me!" I spoke proudly.

Jungkook: "It's only a couple of months. Anyways I heard you were going to the hangout Bambam set up tomorrow?"

Lisa: "Oh yeah I am! I'm assuming you are going to go as well?" I asked as he nodded. I was about to say something else but Yoongi and Jimin came back with a movie. It was an action movie which I felt really relieved that it wasn't anything scary or sad.

I sat on the edge of the couch with Jimin on my right, then Yoongi next to him and Jungkook next to Yoongi. We all continued eating our snacks.

We were all really focused on the movie to the point that no one spoke a word and a couple of people kept passing by us and some even joined us. Who joined? I wasn't sure I was too focused.

The final scene of the movie was the main protagonist in his wife's arms as he passed away saying that he loves her. It was a sad way to end the movie and so tears came down my face as I pouted.

Someone turned on the lights because the movie ended and it was pretty dark outside now.

Hoseok: "Lisa are you crying? Yah Jungkook is crying too!"

Lisa and Jungkook: "It was such a sad way to end the movie! Why!!" We both yelled looking towards Hoseok.

Everyone erupted in a fit of laughter and then  Jungkook and I joined in.

Hoseok gave me tissues as I whispered a thank you before wiping away my tears.

I took a second to look around as I noticed everyone was here. Jin and Namjoon sat on the ground and Taehyung sat on a chair that was next to the couch from my side. Hoseok sat on the armrest next to me.

Hoseok: "Yah Lili anything new from you or your group after the break?"

Lisa: "Honestly Hobi I have no idea. If we aren't going to have any activity then I'll upload a dance video because I feel really bad for blinks and how much they have to wait to get content. How about you guys?"

Jin: "We are going on tour in a couple of months and so when we get back from the time off we are going to start preparing for it."

Lisa: "A tour? I better get invited to the concert here!" I said with puppy eyes and holding my hands together.

Jimin: "Of course you're invited." He replied ruffling my hair as I pushed his hand off because he was messing up my hair.

I talked with the guys for a while, they were really nice and interesting people and each one of them had a different personality.

We were all having fun and laughing when I looked at my phone and saw the time. It was already 2 am and I had gotten several missed calls from my manager. I immediately called my manager but she didn't answer because she was probably asleep so I sent her a message saying that I was just with some friends and she didn't have to worry.

Lisa: "I really had a lot of fun thank you guys for having me, but I should get going. I don't want to keep you guys awake for any longer." I say as I stood up grabbing my belongings.

———————————————————
Heyyy! It is finally here y'all! Sorry for the wait but I'm officially on summer vacation so expect a much more frequent update. Lisa has finally met all the BTS members :) And just a little teaser for next chapter... things are about to get spicyyyy.