Raghuveer: No need.I will call the driver.He will get you what you want.

Preetha gulps but immediately an excuse strikes,

Preetha: Apko pata hein papa wo hostel mein rehti hein.And outsiders are not allowed there.

Raghuveer: But...

Preetha: Please papa.Mein abhi aathi hu na.Bye.

Before anyone says anything she strides out,

Mahi: Take your car Mickey not that scooty.

Preetha: Haaa.Haaa!

She yells running outside and everyone get into their food except Raghuveer.

He keeps on looking at the way she went,

Sarla: Raghu?

He comes out of trance and looks at her,

Sarla: Kya hein?

Raghuveer: Mickey!

Mahi and Varun look at each other,

Mahi: Usne kya kiya papa?

Raghuveer: Mein use samaj nai pa raha hu.

They all wait for him to continue,

Raghuveer(deeply): Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagtha hein ki wo meri beti hein sab kuch jaanta hu uske baare mein par kabhi kabhi lagtha hein ki kya sach mein mein uska papa hu?

Sarla caresses his shoulder,

Sarla: Kya baath kar rahe ho Raghu?

He sighs looking at the wall infront,

Raghuveer: I don't know if she is different or acts different.I mean see I thought she would do MBBS and become a doctor just like us but she chose MBA.I didn't like it but she got me convinced. So I started sending her applications to World Universitys when she told she would study in Mumbai itself.I didn't like it but she convinced so I talked to the Chancellor here.But she told me she would get into the college only through the entrance test.I argued,she didn't listen.Juggling between hospital and preparation, finally she cracked it and got scholarship.I thought that's what she wanted but she came with fees receipt next day and asked me to pay.I didn't understand if she wanted me to pay then why had she gone through such an exhausting journey for the exam? (Helplessly) Why does she always want to have everything in a hard way? Why can't she just sit back and take what she got? Why would she complicate things?

Mahi and Varun lower their eyes thinking about what he said,

Raghuveer: I am afraid about her future Sarla.We understand her but will her  future family would understand? What if they don't?

They knew Raghuveer and Preetha's decisions always conflict but they didn't knew he is so worried about her,

Sarla: Aise math kaho Raghu.Wo choti hein.Zindagi mein kuch karni chahthi hein
Wo samaj jayegi aage aage.

Mahi: Ha papa aap pareshaan na ho. Usse mein baath karungi aur dekthe rehna Micky ko bahut acha parivaar milega aur acha ladka bhi.

Varun: Bilkul mere jaisa.

She slaps his arm,they chuckle making the environment light with Raghuveer wishing the same.

In her car,

Preetha is driving towards the Mariott thinking about what Arhaan said, specifically about a person.

Preetha(mumbles): Sahana Luthra.

Changing the gear, she rewinds the first and last encounter with her.

SPANDANA

Few months into Karan and Preetha's relationship one afternoon,