Amethyst: Oh hey! You're here!

Pearl: Oh goody! Now we can start the party!

Soon Steven and Nora got off from their fatherMs shoulders, soon to see their Mother, Stella, walking towards them as they run up to her...

Steven/Nora: Mom!

Stella: *Giggles* Took you little angels long enough to come.

Suddenly, Lion appeared as well, licking their faces as well...

Steven: Hehe, Lion!

Nora: Yay Lion!

Steven: Oh we were just having a little fun with dad.

Nora: Yeah, but he found us good.

Stella: Hehe. You'll find a better hiding spot next time. Now go on with your aunties and Grandpa Greg, the food will be ready any minute now.

Steven/Nora: Okay!

Soon Steven and Nora started running towards their family...

Greg: Ah! There's my little Stu-Ball's!

Steven/Nora: Grandpa!

Suddenly, Connie and the gems approach to them...

Connie: Hi there little ones.

Steven/Nora: Hi auntie Connie!

Pearl: Hello my little angels!

Steven/Nora: Auntie Pearl!! And all of our aunties!!

Soon they rush over to the gems as they were happy to see them...

Garnet: How are my little two cutie pies  doing ??

Steven: Awww shucks Auntie Garnet.

Nora: We're excited!

Garnet: Hehe. That's what I like to hear.

Amethyst: Hey! Wanna come with auntie Amethyst and play with the water?!

Steven/Nora: Yeah!

Soon Amethyst, Steven and Nora ran over to the ocean and started playing at the water...

Peridot: H-Hey! Be safe you two! I don't want any of you hurt!

Bismuth: Don't worry, amethyst will take care of them good...I hope.

Lapis: She won't. If she can't, then I'll help them.

Jasper: I'm with you on that one.

As Greg, Connie and the gems were having a fun moment with Steven and Nora, Stella and (YN) starred at each other as the chuckles, hugging each other and giving a kiss on their lips..

Stella: Cookie Cat?

(YN): Cookie Cat.

Stella: *giggles* I knew it.

(YN): I'm gonna have to start getting boxes of those ice creams and feel like I'm hunting those little shrimps.

Stella: *giggles* I'm with you on that.

(YN): Hehe.

Stella soon started starring at her kids with a smile on her face...

(YN): Whats wrong, Stella?

Stella: Oh. It's nothing sweetie. It's just...I'm happy I get to live off a better life with a family like this, having two wonderful children, and a great husband. I knew the future will give me something like this, a great family.

(YN) soon kisses Stella on the forehead, smiles at her as he replies...

(YN): Heh, I guess you're right. The future did gave us something special. A family.

Stella: Yeah.

Greg: Hey honey! (YN)! The dogs and burgers are ready! Even your kids are already here to munch...especially Amethyst.

Stella: Coming dad. Wanna eat, (YN)?

(YN): Yes. And especially I'll take some of those delicious dogs as well.

Stella: Well you better hurry it up then, cause Amethyst seems like she's going to eat them all.

(YN): What?! Amethyst! You better not eat all the dogs!

Amethyst: Oh I will of you don't hurry it up!

Steven: Hurry dad! We're gonna help her if you don't come in time!

Nora: Yeah! And we'll never leave you not a single hot dog!

(YN): What?! You two are suppose to help your old man out, you little pip-squeaks!

Everyone soon started to laugh with enjoyment, Stella as well as she yet suddenly looks up on the sky...and then started talking to her mom...Rose Quartz...

Stella: Mom...If you're listening...then I wanted say that the family will be better if you were here...so...yeah...I still miss you mom. And I'm happy...to have a great family like this.

Afterwards, Stella soon walked over to the others and join in the meal...until suddenly...a couple of distance far...there was a pink spirit, who had long curly pink hard and a dress as well...starring at Stella and the rest...and that pink spirit was Rose Quartz herself...Pink Diamond...she soon smiled and says...

Rose: Keep on smiling, my daughter. Your future with your family will be better. I'm happy for you...and Greg...I miss you, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst...and Stella...I love you all...and I miss you all as well.

And so, Rose started to fade away and created a Rose spirit cloud herself and vanish as Stella and her family were having a fun time together...and living happily ever after.

The End