Chp.5 Gray Diamond and Musgravite's Story

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Stella was surprised and shocked to hear the words Musgravite had to say coming out from his mouth, soon he yet was going to hurt Stella and the Crystal Gems, until Jasper came in time to save them by knocking Musgravite out with huge Boulder landing on top of him....

Jasper: So, you've finally return...my Diamond.

Stella: Jasper!

Pearl: Wh-Wha-Wha?!? Jasper!?!

Garnet: So you decide to show yourself.

Jasper: Tch. I only showed up cause my Diamond has return.

Amethyst: And where were you yesterday??! She came back and we throw a party for her and you didn't showed up!

Jasper: Tch. I didn't know. Besides I don't like socializing with humans here. You could at least thank me for saving your asses.

Suddenly, Bismuth, Peridot and Lapis have came by as well...alongside with Greg and Connie too as Greg and Connie rushes to her and hugs her

Greg: Schtu-Ball! Sweetie!

Connie: Stella! Are you alright!?  We heard loud noises here!

Stella: I'm fine you guys. Don't worry.

Bismuth: Stella! You guys! Sorry we came late! We heard everything going on here at the beach!

Peridot: You took long cause we had to waste time to bring Jasper here.

Jasper: Tch. Whatever. Alright let's see who we're dealing with.

Pearl: Jasper No!!

Jasper: Huh?! What??!

Garnet: Whatever you do...do not lift that Boulder up! Keep it there!

Jasper: Why?! Whoever you losers are dealing with is already knocked out!

Soon, Jasper lifts the Boulder up...and then she sees Musgravite knocked out...and on her perspective...she yet to seem shocked and yet surprised of who is she seeing, she quickly puts the Boulder down...

Jasper: H-Hey!!! How the hell is this bastard alive and yet here on this planet?!?

Stella: J-Jasper?! You know him as well!?

Jasper: Of course I do! But that doesn't matter! Why is he here!?!

Bismuth: H-Hey now! What are you even talking about?!

Jasper: Musgravite is what I'm talking about!

Suddenly, Bismuth and Peridot heard the name "Musgravite" as they suddenly started to sweat a bit of fear and Peridot trembling in fear especially...

Peridot: D-D-Did you say...M-M-Musgravite?!??

Lapis: Musgravite???

Bismuth: N-No! You're lying!

Jasper: Am I?!

Jasper then lifts the heavy Boulder and tosses it away to the ocean as she yet reveals Musgravite to the others....

Bismuth: H-How!?! What's it doing here on earth!?!

Pearl: We don't know!!! Stella found him yesterday at the party!

Bismuth: What?!? Stella is this true?!

Stella: W-Well Yeah, I mean-

Peridot runs up to Stella and pencils to her as she started shaking her...