Chp.2 The Rare Gray Gem

-AUTHOR POV-

-MIDNIGHT-

After hours of blasting a great party for Stella's welcoming back home, it soon ended as everyone had to go home and experience the best party they ever went. As everyone left back to their homes, Stella, Connie, Greg and the crystal gems were cleaning up and soon putting the tables and chairs away as well...

Amethyst: Aw man! This was the best party ever! The food was great, the games, everything about it was fun!

Pearl: Yup! I've never get to experience such an amazing party like this before! It was so wonderful!

Peridot: The only thing I only love about this party you call, is when I beat everyone in that volleyball game! Hahaha-

Lapis: Not everyone.

Peridot: Hmph! You were flying, that's not fair.

Lapis: Nobody said anything about no flying during the game. So...yeah.

Peridot: Psh. That was luck.

Garnet: Well, not o lot peridot was the only one getting wins.

Bismuth: Ehehe, yeah...you. Ahem. Let me remind y'all that who was the actually winner here.

Garnet: Oh your the one to talk big one.

Bismuth: Haha! Just saying.

Greg: Well, all we can know is that Stella had a great time in the party, right Stu-Ball?

Stella: Yeah, I loved it you guys.

Connie: I'm glad you did.

Stella: Yeah. *Yawns* oh man. I'm kinda tired as well.

Greg: Yeah, I think we choice call it a night. Besides, we're down cleaning anyways. So let's get some rest.

Stella then walks over to Lapis, Peridot, and Bismuth as they say bye to each other...

Stella: Later guys!

Bismuth: Bye Stella! See you tomorrow.

Lapis: Sleep well! I'll be drawing more paintings for you!

Peridot: And I'll keep on washing the shirt you gave me and keep wearing it!

Stella: Hehe, okay!

Connie: Heh, I should get going as well. I don't wanna worry my parents at all.

Stella: Oh okay.

Stella and Connie both gave each other a hug...

Connie: Bye Stella.

Stella: Bye Connie, see ya.

Greg: Welp, I guess your old man has to get some sleep as well.

Stella: Of course dad. You deserve some rest, knowing you and the others worked so hard throwing this party for me.

Greg and Stella gave each other a hug as Greg gave a kiss on Stella's forehead...

Greg: I'm happy your back sweetie.

Stella: And I'm happy to see you again dad.

And so, Greg said bye to her daughter as he soon goes over to his truck...where he still lives still...and soon, he turns around and sees Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Lion as she walks over to them and then looks at her home, knowing that it felt good for her to see her own home being the same as always...

Stella: Man, I wonder how it feels to go inside my home after a whole year leaving?

Pearl: Well, why don't you go and find out? It's the same as it will always be.