Chp.3 Battling Vs. The Musgravite Gem Pt.1

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

???: Y-You two! ...I-I won't forgive you for what you did back there during the war!!!

Garnet: Brace yourself Pearl!

Pearl: Right!

Suddenly, the human Gray gem...you know what...let's call it Musgravite, since gray gems can be called Musgravite...anyways, back at the battle, Musgravite started rushing at Garnet and Pearl as the two also started rushing at Musgravite and so, Pearl goes up first as she then charges at Musgravite, and yet she then strikes her spear at him, but Musgravite quick grabbed the spear before it even hit him, soon holding and gripping it tight as he yet pulls it with Pearl alongside with him, swinging around her and then tossing her towards Garnet...Garnet quickly catches Pearl...

Pearl: Thanks!

Garnet: Yeah-AURGH!!

Pearl: Garnet!!

Garnet was being tackled and dragged by Musgravite as Garnet soon punches him straight to his face, Musgravite backs away as he soon shakes his head...he yet stands in a fighting positions, cracks his knuckles and then goes charging at Garnet, soon Garnet goes charging as him as the two ended up clashing each other, the two started throwing rapid punches at each other...but it seems that (YN)'s were more faster and Garnet couldn't keep up, soon (YN) strikes a knee towards Garnet's gut and yet knowing Garnet let her guard down, he then strikes a punch towards her face, sending her flying and yet crashing through a boulder....after that Pearl goes charging behind (YN) as she yet tries to attack him with her spear, she soon throws her spear directly at him, but Musgravite then quickly turns around and yet catches the spear just in time before it hit him, and yet he snaps the spear with his bear hands...soon, he yet tries to go after Pearl, but Garnet came in time as she yet lands a punch to the side of his face, sending him flying away to the ocean and falling towards it...

Pearl: Garnet! Are you alright?!

Garnet: I'm fine!

Soon Stella and Amethyst came by to check on them...

Stella: You guys!

Pearl: Stella! Amethyst! You two Please get out of here!

Amethyst: No we wanna help too! We wanna fight him with you guys and-

Garnet: No!

Amethyst: What?!

Garnet: You two need to stay out of this. This fight...it's different. It not like the other fights we had in the past.

Stella: B-But wait! I-I think I know what he is now!

Pearl: Wh-What?! Stella what are you talking about?!

Stella: Y-Yesterday, I-I found a Gray gem that looked so rare and yet it was cracked so I brought it with me and wanted to show you guys.

Pearl: Y-You found it?!? Where?!?

Stella: It was on the ocean yesterday during the party, I didn't wanted to say anything until today, and yet...it's not where I put it..so maybe I'm guessing...that's him??

Amethyst: Yeah, who is that gem anyways?!

Pearl: B-But I don't understand! How is he here?!? We were sure he has been taken down for good!

Stella: You guys! Tell me! Who is that gem?! you're worrying me!

Pearl turns around and tells Stella...

Pearl: Stella, that gem is a Musgravite!

Stella: A-A Musgravite??!

Pearl: Yes! That's one of the rarest gems we could possibly ever encountered back at home world!