5.

Bella and Heidi were in the bedroom in the back,trying to get as much privacy as possible to make Bella comfortable

My mind was still trying to wrap around the fact that They were mates,Not true mates like Felix and I,But still a fated pair.

Felix was still on edge as he had been practically glued to my side for the past few hours,not daring to let me out of his sight. However as annoying as it should have been I couldn't help but find it adorable,he was like a giant overprotective guarddog who glared menacingly at anyone who even looked in my general direction.

Sitting on his lap as he rubbed his thumb on my exposed thigh I could feel him finally begin to relax,"She wasn't going to hurt me Fe,You know that." He looked down at me and let out a short grunt.

"You don't know that for sure,When a vampire meets their mate there is a moment when nothing else in the world matters. You just want to have them in your arms even if you have to go through someone else to do so." Raising my brow I distracted myself by running my fingers through his long hair on the back of his neck,satisfied when his eyes shuttered closed blissfully.

"Was it like that for you?" His eyes opened with complete seriousness,"I was ready to mow Alice down if it meant having you safely in my grasp."

Letting out a laugh I glanced over at Alice who was sitting off in a corner with Edward,she looked at me and rolled her eyes with a smirk only making me giggle more.

"You have a lot of self control then." His chuckle rumbled deep in his chest,"Oh cara Mia you have no idea how much you test it just by being as gorgeous as you are right now." He purred into my ear and placed a kiss on the skin beneath it,leaving a tingling sensation when he pulled away.

There was a feral grin on his stupidly handsome face when he saw my flustered expression,"You're a jerk." I hissed burrowing my face in his neck.

Licking his lips he hugged me closer,"You love it." He mused,laughing when I hit his chest despite knowing it did nothing to him.

———

Caius watched as the mated pair flirted and teased each other with adoration in their eyes,while he'd never admit it aloud he was truly happy for them.

"She is good for him brother." Aro said seeing the look the short tempered king was giving them.

"Just as he is for her." Marcus stated before going back to watching the bonds grow brighter with every passing second.

"I don't need a gift to see that,Any old fool can tell they were obviously made for each other." Caius hissed,sitting back in his seat to look at his brothers with a sneer.

"Then what has you so worried?" Aro wondered, raising a brow and holding out his hand. He was surprised however when Caius merely stared at it before looking away.