4

Felix led me to a pair of dark wood doors that were a bit smaller than the throne rooms,he glanced at me several times with a stupidly adorable excited smile that made me both suspicious and nervous

But I knew I could trust him,so I waited for the surprise patiently as he pushed the doors open wide and stepped aside to allow me the full view.

My eyes widened in awe as I speechlessly walked inside,Felix watched my reaction closely as he followed me inside,quietly shutting the doors before joining me

"What do you think?" He asked calling to my side with a nervous grin,"This..This place is absolutely breathtaking..I...Words cannot describe it." I gazed up at the intricate painting on the ceiling and felt tears fill my eyes.

Every inch of this room was so intricately detailed to the point I was afraid this was a dream,if it was I never wanted to wake up.

He seemed very proud to have been able to get such a reaction from me,"The masters will be very happy to hear that carrassima,Master Caius was the one who painted the murals while Marcus and Aro spent years designing the architecture. This room is their personal favorite besides the garden."

I could see why.

"I feel like I shouldn't even touch anything,I'm afraid I'll ruin something ancient and expensive." I said holding my hands in front of me to try and stop the urge to skim my fingers over the many shelves.

Felix chuckled as he could feel my excitement radiating off of me in waves,It was intoxicating to witness. It left him wishing he could bring such a reaction from me every day,"My beautiful and Adorable Millicent,The masters have already given me permission to let you run wild. Look around to your hearts content,you won't ruin anything I promise."

I bit my lip and looked up at him unsure,"You're absolutely certain it's alright?"

He hummed with clear amusement,"Positive."

I was off like a light,He grinned widely as he watched me move around from shelf to shelf looking at all of the books.

Some were in Italian and Greek while some were in languages so old that I've never even heard of before,there was so much knowledge in one room that it was mind boggling how I was even allowed to be in here.