2

We approached a pair of large fancy doors,I would have jumped out of my skin if not for Aro's stabling grip on me as the sudden sound of a man screaming at someone echoed through through them

"Do not be frightened little one,that would be my brother Caius." Aro cooed,rubbing his thumb over my knuckle in a soothing manner as he looked down at me.

Felix and Demetri made quick work of opening the doors so we didn't have to stop before shutting them after we all passed.

Aro chuckled fondly when he saw the look of pure awe I had as I gazed around the stunning architecture,the room was something right out of a painting that I almost thought I had fallen asleep reading one of my art history books again and this was all just a dream.

"I'll be sure to have Felix give you the full tour after this little one." Aro said earning my attention,inwardly melting at the excited smile I had. "Oh that would be wonderful Sir,thank you!"

Before he could respond our attention was pulled to the two men sat in thrones,"Brother let us kill this disrespectful insect and be done with this already!" A man with straight blonde hair that reached his shoulders hissed.

The poor man looked so irritated that I began to worry it was somehow possible for a vampire to get a headache,I doubted ibuprofen or aspirin would help him and I'd hate for him to suffer.

Aro smiled in amusement down at me before releasing my hand and walking towards the steps infront of the thrones,"Now now Caius,This is much more complicated than that."

'Caius' merely growled at Aro,"Oh really,and how so? Because as far as I see it the insufferable bloodbag wishes to test my patience!" Ah,so Bella was the reason for this mans anger.

I should have figured since as I looked over to the two teens from before to see they had her kneeling on the ground,all she was doing was whining.

"You can't do this to me! I'm Edwards mate!" She screamed,and poor Edward actually looked like he was going to crack from pure annoyance. "For the last time,You are his blood singer not his mate. There is a very big difference." A brunette who looked like he could use a good hug and a nap groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Felix stepped beside me and placed a hand on my lower back,causing me to melt into his touch,"I feel bad,Their going to need a nap after this to get rid of their headaches."

Felix smiled in amusement down at me,"Vampires cannot get headaches cara Mia." I raised a brow,"Tell that to them,Because vampire or not Bella can give anyone a headache within two minutes of being in her presence,She gets it from her mother." I said quietly so she couldn't hear.

I loved my sister but it was true,Renee had the same effect on people...especially my father.

I heard a burst of sudden laughter and looked up to see that It had come from Caius who was staring at me while trying to hide his smirk.