Once he climb the wrong ladder, it's a fact that he'll fall to death..

A few hours, he have his way to calm himself. After skipping some important meetings, he finally received a call from Ms. Frost, the foreigner who speak casual in Korean. A plot twist to be exact.

"Good day Mr. Jeon. Again, I am Ms. Frost. Ms. Alice's daughter have arrived in Korea. I already set the venue for a fine good meeting." She blurt out on the other line. He came back to his senses and clear his throat at that. "Oh, thank you, Ms. Frost. Um, I wanted to know who's Ms. Alice's daughter? I wasn't informed after all." He release a fine chuckled and waited for her to answer.

And then, that's when it went silent. It can briefly say that Ms. Frost is in black and was hesitating..

He frown at that, "Ms. Frost? Are you in?" He said and lick his lips. On the other line, he heard a clearing throat and a brief chuckled making him sigh, "Oh, yes. Ms. Alice's only daughter is none other than Ms. Jennie Merrovigia. She was looking forward to know you, Mr. Jeon." He nodded his head and finally hum.

"Likewise, Ms. Frost.."

_________

He fix his coat and check himself on the big mirror. When he's finally satisfied at his look, he walk to pick up his briefcase, together with his car keys and his phone. He glance at the sleeping woman on the bed and sigh, he look away and finally walk out of the room.

He sigh and got inside of his car. His butler finally drive the car to the said venue for the meet up between, Merrovigia, and Jeon. He arrived at the said venue and look around before walking out of his car. He sigh and started to walk, he was greeted on the way by two men's making him frown, "Mr. Jeon, we're Ms. Merrovigia's bodyguard, we're said to sent you to her, sir." A one mascular guy had said in a formal suit wear with a ear piece on.

He nodded his head and finally walk with the two. In a far away sight, his eyes caught a very fancy and very gorgeous woman. It's none other than Jennie Merrovigia. He clench his jaw and clear his throat before finally walking to her. He was greeted with a smile that seems to be interesting for her. Jennie stand up and remove her brand-y shades and sigh.

"Mr. Jeon? It was nice to finally meet you. I am, Jennie Merrovigia. Please to meet you." Jennie had politely spoke. In Korean. As she extended her hand to offer a handshake which he accepted and made a small smile. "It's my pleasure to meet you, Ms. Merrovigia. I hope you're liking my hometown. I never really thought you could speak our language. It's my pleasure." He said and nodded his head. She release a chuckle and they both finally sat down.

"Well, my loving mother had taught me so much about Hangul. After all, I loved it." Jennie said and made a smile. She sigh when she notice the waitress had arrived and put down the food already. She had ordered before he could even arrive after all. She put on a smirk on her lips and looked at him, "Let's enjoy the food, shall we?"

Jungkook nodded his head and looked at her. "Well, as you heard, Mr. Jeon, my mother is in a bad state. I was said to handle the company as for now. And I hope, this will work out." She exclaimed and tilt her head, he nodded his head, "We won't disappoint you, Ms. Merrovigia." Jennie release a smirk once again and made a face.

"I sure hope you won't, Mr. Jeon." She said and smiled at him. Jungkook just nodded his head. He found her very fierce with the cat eye and very amusing at the sight of her acting all cool and clever. She was precisely elegant after all, and indeed a foreigner. He did not expect her to speak Korean at all, he was surprised and find it very confusing. Her eyes are very different from Alice. Or maybe, her father is Korean, and got the eye.

Yeah, that's may be right.

"Mr. Jeon. Have you ever heard? That I went missing since I was a kid? And my mom found out when the person who took care of me died?" He suddenly heard Jennie said making him stop from chewing. He looked at her and saw her smiling at him. She sigh and place the fork down, "Well, ever since then. My childhood was very bad and unpleasant. I was tortured, Mr. Jeon." She said again and have a pout on her lips.